PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**Program alert** Jets vs Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are these d bags fighting durring the preseason? Yet another reason the Jets will neve win the superbowl. No diciplin..but when you have a coach like rex, I guess that the product.

Will the pats not win because of all the fighting in the lions game? I know no one was dq'ed but still there was quite a bit of it in that game too.

I hope the Jets lose this game.

Seriously.

The last thing I want to see is pictures of Rex hoisting the "Snoopy Trophy".

Hey, Gun, beggers can't be choosers - it's a trophy...;)

Four trips into the red zone for the Giants and 3 points.:eek:

I asked you to remove videos from your signature, and you did, only to add another one?
How many people have to tell you that it is annoying for you to get it?

Umm, Nikolai has had that same gif in his sig since the last October...

:confused:

Will the pats not win because of all the fighting in the lions game? I know no one was dq'ed but still there was quite a bit of it in that game too.

I guarantee you BB didn't give any of the combatents hugs for their efforts. The Giants goal line back was unavailable for 4th and inches on the goaline because he was stupid. Nothing ticks Bill off like mental errors and that's what losing your poise in a game situation amounts to.

Li'l Marky tells the sideline reporter his team is "sharp and ready to go" and that "I'm proud the way we won the three quarters." WTF?

Last edited:
Elite QB Mark Sanchez says his offense is absolutely ready to go after tonight (after scoring 27 points in 3 PS tilts...). :woohoo:

I heart Mark Sanchez.

I have seen more stops in this game then the number of stops our team had against the lions.:mad:It also helps when one sided of the field is shutdown.

Now the elite putz is rationalizing where his team is...

I have seen more stops in this game then the number of stops our team had against the lions.:mad:It also helps when one sided of the field is shutdown.

:blahblah: Want to switch allegiance to one of these winners? Be our guest. :bricks:

I am not switching, hell no!!!!You have to be objective though.Their defense is much better then ours right now.I just hope our pass defense is much improved this year.

I am not switching, hell no!!!!You have to be objective though.Their defense is much better then ours right now.I just hope our pass defense is much improved this year.

no ****...their defense has always been better than ours.

It's exhibition season. We don't know which defense is better as a whole. The Patriots clearly have the better D-linemen, and the better safety pair. The Jets have the better CBs and an advantage at LB (Mayo is the best of either group, but the Jets have the better players past that). How they shake out in total will be determined when the games count.

Based on what? Tonight their defense couldn't stop a Giants team on the ground that couldn't get out of it's own way on any other level...

Tom Coughlin is like the king of bad challenges...

Doesnt matter, they got stops.!Their CBs play more man and are more aggresive, thats something i wish our CBs would be!I am confident in our team but the jury is still out on the defense, especially when it comes to coverage.

This has been such a crappy, stodgy game. I'd almost rather watch the Pats get blasted by Detroit all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes