PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert: Brady to appear on HBO's Entourage this Sunday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Brady was willing to deal with the whole Giants and superbowl thing, shows how classy Tom Brady can be.

Its not like Tom Brady needs the extra money for his appearing on entourage.

I'd imagine Marky Mark was behind having him on it.

Besides the hot females I think that show sucks. The acting is terrible and the plots are idiotic. But I still enjoy watching it for some reason.

Probably because of said hot females.

What a coincidence, that's why I like it too. Wonder if they, um, kind of plan it that way. Nah....

This season of Entourage blows, IMO. It's just not funny anymore on the whole... the only one carrying his weight, as usual, is Ari (though I'm sure that has somewhat to do with the craptacular writing).

Too bad E's new chick looks like Gollum.

Yeah she's disgusting. I had missed the first show of this new season (caught up now) and, when I first saw her, I wondered if they were going in the direction of having E hook up with an underage girl. I was like, "WTF is this?"

Turtle should have been a Jets fan. There was no reason for a Giants fan to be such a Patriots hater. He still could have made the Giants superbowl victory parade slam. Plus Turtle is a jerk, so he'd be very believable as a Jets fan.

I saw it last nite, can't believe the script had Turtle talk to him about Giants crap. I would be better off him braggin about maybe the Colts or Jests, but Giants. 1 Lucky pass is not good enough to start a rivalry. loved to see food changed Turtle's mind in the end. Great show.

I'm not sure if most of you don’t watch the show, but Turtles character has always been a Giants fan since season one. He always wears Giants hats, jerseys and shirts. All the main characters are from NY. So it doesn’t make much sense to offset 5 seasons for him "to have been a Jets fan."

This show has jumped the shark. Week in week out, Drama continues to be a moron. Who cares about Eric's career or the head stump he's slammin? Vince's life is boring. Turtle's C list girlfriend is a yawner. And this Lloyd plot is plain idiotic.
This show was great because we go to see the ridiculous life celebs are treated to....not this swill. Get back to basics boys....3 on 1s...Some quality backstabbing...some premium tail. Vince sending it in it in the beach shack last season was epic, Turtle and Drama double teaming in Utah was quality material.
As far as Brady goes, too bad he didn't stick up for his team...but we learned his chick likes chocolate...great stuff. Only thing missing was his man purse. On a serious note, who else noticed his limp

meh he there wasn't much expected of him. I thought his worst moment was when drama broke his custom driver. Yeah sorry, I don't care how rich you are, somebody does that and you're gonna flip on them

meh he there wasn't much expected of him. I thought his worst moment was when drama broke his custom driver. Yeah sorry, I don't care how rich you are, somebody does that and you're gonna flip on them

I thought that scene was so funny. If I was filthy rich famous sports athlete it wouldnt bother me that much if someone broke my custom gold club that I lend to them. I would probally just laugh it off.

Entourage is "Sex and the City" for men....

anyway, here is a spoof on it form College Humor, contains SNL's Bobby Moinahan. Entitled "EVERY week on Entourage"...I love the show, but this video sums it up.

Every Week on Entourage - CollegeHumor video

ENJOY!

Anybody catch the last question and answer from Monday's press conference with Bill Belichick?

Q: By the way, since you were curious, Tom (Brady) was not bad on “Entourage” last night.

BB: Like compared to me on Rescue Me? An Emmy-type performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back