Welcome to PatsFans.com

Program Alert: 2006 Patriots Yearbook

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by pats1, Aug 2, 2007.

1. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

On ESPN at 1:00 PM today.

Not sure when it re-airs again.
  2. miDeuce

miDeuce Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I've got my Tivo picking up all the season yearbooks on ESPN/ESPN 2 right now. They are airing a couple a day. They aired San Diego's a couple days ago and wouldn't you know it...not a single second of footage from the playoff game last year! I always find it hilarious how they can make it look like a 3 win team had an amazing season. Can't wait to catch the Pats one tonight when I get home.
  3. STH_from_MTL

STH_from_MTL Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It’s a shame that NFL Films doesn’t sell these yearbooks anymore. I have in my collection all the Patriots yearbook videos between 1992 and 2004 but I haven’t been able to come up with the 2005 and 2006 seasons, simply because my cable provider doesn’t carry ESPN and NFL Network (FYI, I'm from Montreal).

I would be more than willing to pay anyone of you who has recorded the 2006 yearbook for a copy of it (preferably on a DVD). Also, if anyone has the 2005 video highlights on DVD or VHS and is willing to make me a copy, please email me to canadianpatsfan@hotmail.com. Obviously, your trouble will be appropriately compensated ($$).

Thanks!
  4. STH_from_MTL

STH_from_MTL Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Come on! There has to be at least ONE of you willing to help me out there! :)

Again, I'm willing to give a fair compensation the anyone of you who will help me. Thanks!