PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ProFootballWeekly's Super Bowl pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised to see the heavy lean towards the Pats, would have expected 1 or 2 Giant fans

Wow, there was actually some sound, rational analysis there.
I think the urge not to look dumb overcame the urge to root for the underdog.
The Pats are just too strong, too talented, and too poised to blow a big game like this.

For some reason the score Pats 38-24 jumps out at me.

I'm surprised to see the heavy lean towards the Pats, would have expected 1 or 2 Giant fans

I'm surprised to see some think it's going to be a close game. This is not a rematch of week 16. This everything the Pats have. No worrying about being healthy the week after. No Brady or Moss going for records. This will be just flat out murder of the Giants.

There will be no more "vanilla" schemes, or reason to hold anything back anymore.

This one is for all the marbles, and I agree with Associate Editor Matt Sohn' when he says "This team wants to waltz into the league annals as undefeated champions with a resounding exclamation mark. The Giants don’t have the personnel to deny them."

Remember what Seau said "We are playing for........EVER". The Patriots want to run it up if they can.

I think the most sound analysis had to do with the weather. I think that the best games this year for the Patriots, were weather-neutral or favorable games. Only when it got cold and windy have we been remotely slowed (a relative term of course). Complete opposite for the Giants.... They only started doing well once it got cold.

The only game it was even close was in the hostle Indy dome...... and the Giant are NOT the Colts. Pats will steamroll these guys in a perfect weather game.

Last edited:
the average spread is 14 points. to me, that's even more noteworthy than the unanimity. it will be interesting to see whether Dr. Z. is joined by more "experts" (other than by the notoriously biased Ditka and Shula) in picking the Giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes