PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ProFootballWeekly: Chad Jackson ready to deliver

Status
Not open for further replies.
are u being serious?

if so, it means that Chad looks most like a prototypicalo NFL reciever, tall, mascular and big....

randy aint mascular, welker isnt tall, and gaffney is small...

Sorry. I've never heard that term before.

If CJ can deliver do you know what he could do for this offense? Imagine our offense last year only with a big receiver with good hands that could go deep or over the middle to compliment Moss and Welker. Plus, Maroney has apparently never been more healthy so our offense will be balanced. Chad Jackson can do A LOT for this team if he gels.

Jackson is a turd. I told you all that when you drafted him, I told you that when Santonio Holmes got in some alleged troubled (which was dropped), but the posts continued about how the Pats got the steal of the draft. I said we will see in a few years how they measure up, well theue jury is in.

If CJ can deliver do you know what he could do for this offense? Imagine our offense last year only with a big receiver with good hands that could go deep or over the middle to compliment Moss and Welker. Plus, Maroney has apparently never been more healthy so our offense will be balanced. Chad Jackson can do A LOT for this team if he gels.

'Zactly.
Moss, Welker, and a hopefully seasoned and healthy CJ, would be awesome going into the playoffs. I'm psyched for this season:rocker:

Jackson is a turd. I told you all that when you drafted him, I told you that when Santonio Holmes got in some alleged troubled (which was dropped), but the posts continued about how the Pats got the steal of the draft. I said we will see in a few years how they measure up, well theue jury is in.

The jury is not in. Jackson had some promise his first season but he wasn't putting in enough effort to fully grasp the playbook and injuries slowed him down. Now that Jackson has shadowed Moss for a full season, it should really benefit him on what it takes to become a good NFL reciever. We all know that Jackson has a ton of talent. In fact, enough to become one of best with Tom Brady throwing him the ball. Let's remember, Jackson just turned 23, he was pretty young when the Pats drafted him. I'm sure he is more mature now and ready to step up to the plate to start opposite of Moss. With Donte Stallworth gone, the time is now for Chad Jackson and I'm sure he knows it. Besides, even if the Pats wanted Holmes they couldn't get him because the Pats chose Maroney and the Steelers took Holmes in the late first round. In the end, there are a lot of questions surrounding Jackson but I believe he will start opposite Moss but be the third option at WR when the season begins. I'm sure the coaching staff will be pulling for him because he has way too much talent to go to waste as a 4th WR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back