PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ProFootball Weekly: The Pats are cutting ties with Adalius Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water is wet, film at 11.

It is what it is...it is what its going to be.

Really going out on a limb with that "they most likely will cut the veteran", aren't they?

There are rumors we were keeping him?

Last edited:
I can't believe this! Here I was surfing the net for one of his jerseys with a "C" stitched into it.

If he gets released, I think we should take a look at the guy.

no no no...you guys got it all wrong...the Pats and AT are cutting ties...seems they all have these really crappy floral print ties that your granpa wouldn't even wear and they're just doing some early spring cleaning...stop reading so much into these scare tactic headlines

no no no...you guys got it all wrong...the Pats and AT are cutting ties...seems they all have these really crappy floral print ties that your granpa wouldn't even wear and they're just doing some early spring cleaning...stop reading so much into these scare tactic headlines
I'll miss them.
BT100021.jpg

You mean the Pats are getting rid of more veteran leadership? We really could use more older guys on the team who get the team concept and can show the youngsters how to be a team player. Keep the beast.

You mean the Pats are getting rid of more veteran leadership? We really could use more older guys on the team who get the team concept and can show the youngsters how to be a team player. Keep the beast.

While I appreciate yur use of the "B" word, do you really think of AD as a guy that gets and promotes the team concept?

While I appreciate yur use of the "B" word, do you really think of AD as a guy that gets and promotes the team concept?

I think what Nikolai forgets, is that its because of AT that we needed veteran leadership. With him gone, it wont be as bad :D

Wow, didn't see this coming at all.

Nice scoop PFW :rolleyes:

Im surprised Espn has not jumped on this one yet..

Im surprised Espn has not jumped on this one yet..

oh, you mean the sexual harassment network. just like the seymour deal,the spin will be that bb is not loyal to his players. other teams cut or release players every year but bb's not loyal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes