Welcome to PatsFans.com

Prof. Photographers replacing Reporters in the Gulf

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by pherein, Jun 24, 2010.

1. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

As media is stifled to get a story or evidence of the true happenings along Louisiana coast a strange thing is accruing. Professional and amateurs photographers are breaking rules and sneaking into some of the most guarded areas to give the people a glimpse of what America is not seeing. God bless um. I found out about these guys from a talk I had with a bar tender, err um I mean a beverage excretion and containment engineer.

Andy Levin New Orleans Photographer | New Orleans, Louisiana
    Native Orleanian Fine Photography Archive BP OIL IMPACT ON LOUISIANA MARSHES BOOMS DO NOT WORK | the photography of Jerry Moran - New Orleans Louisiana
    YouTube - Aerial footage of tar on Pensacola Beach

Kindra Arnesen Venice LA Local @ the Gulf Emergency Summit
    YouTube - Kindra Arnesen Venice LA Local @ the Gulf Emergency Summit
    -The Federal Government, Coast Guard and NOAA are taking orders from BP

-BP clean up crew management talking more of cost cutting and information control rather than clean up

-Beaches and marshes are not protected

-People getting sick

-When ever an "official" goes to a beach, BP sends hundreds to the spot and then when the camera leaves so does about 80% of the crew -- It's called "ponies and balloons"

-Took boat out in the gulf and drove through spots with 100 of thousands of dead fish

National Hurricane Center 60% chance of tropical cyclone .
    National Hurricane Center
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

If this had happened on GW Bush's watch the Left Wing Media would have swamped the Gulf with reporters, every big shot Anchor (Katie, Matthews, Olderman, Lauer etc) would have been down there holding up dead fish and birds and crying, Katie Curic can cry on cue.

Is the Obama Government keeping them out or are they doing it on their own to cover for Obama------:confused:

We have a Gang From Chicago in this Obama administration and things are piling up on them, this Blogob!tch thing is growing each day and Jug Ears was probably right in the middle of it, Obama could go down like Nixon.

I still think The Muslim Oilmen from the middle east could fix this.
  3. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"beverage engineer" lol:D

OMan this situation just gets more and more dire everyday:mad: People are becoming physically ill and mentally unwell too apparently, if that worker's suicide is any indication of something more pervasive. Supposedly counselors have been sent down there, it sounds like people just feel so helpless and hopeless.

I dunno pherin but between the methane fumes and the oil itself, there's talk of more militarization and evacuation down there. I get the desire to stay with what's yours but Superdome II isn't anything I'd want to deal with again and with bad weather coming in...:(
    Oil Industry Insider and CFR Member Predicts Gulf Evacuation
    Methane and Martial Law in the Gulf of Mexico

And the rain story may not be as untrue as we thought:
    It's not about oil or drilling, this is criminal negligence in my non-legal, angry American opinion. The handling (or non-handling) of this whole situation is disgusting, appalling, and quite frankly as an American, it's also embarrassing.

This country has no leadership whatsoever.
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

The American Government should request the help from Experts in the Oil Business from around the world, BP should be fired and kicked out of America, The Army Corp of Engineers should be summoned, a large and beautiful part of our country is being destroyed by a disaster that this administration doesn't seem to care about, it's almost as if they want to see total destruction for their own ungodly political reasons.

This incompetent unquailified Child that we have for a President should immediatlly, TODAY be given a bag of hamburgers then removed from office and flown out of Washington on a helicopter.

THE HANDLING OF THIS TRADGEDY BY THIS PRESIDENT AND HIS PEOPLE IS DIGUSTING AND CRIMINAL.

PRAY FOR THE GULF PEOPLE, THEIR PRESIDENT WON'T

BUSH WENT AWOL AND AMERICA'S LIBERALS WENT INSANE NOW THEY SHRUG AS PART OF AMERICA IS SLOWLY DYING
  5. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I agree this is a very embarrassing moment for America. Its pretty obvious and well documented that Louisiana has been fighting for what it needed sense day one. For example they just stopped our berm construction Again, reason.. we might endanger a sand fish and it might cause long term damage to other islands .. and guess who stopped it?

Army Corps of Engineers to shut down dredging operations Tuesday evening, after the federal Interior Department expressed concerns.
    Louisiana officials urge feds to let dredging continue on berm to fight Gulf oil spill | NOLA.com

and who's the head of the "federal Inferior department" ( we call it that now) ?
    Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar

The same fool who waved safety concerns for BP's DWH. And who is now obviously playing out a political vendetta because a Louisiana Judge blocked his 6 month moratorium. So hes going to kill thousands of sea life and wild life, because we pissed him off? Salazar is a sick individual, and must have something mentally wrong with him, if he's responsible.

------------Other fisherman sneaking video and pic's out -------------------------

MEGADOOM FROM MEGADOOM

Some other pics leaking out on this forum

Gulf of Mexico Oil Gusher threads.

YouTube - Pelican rescued!

I have a feeling this Picture is going to become very popular after this is over,I can see it on the cover of Time, this guys is going to make big money
    oil-covered-speckled-crab-with-american-flag-19ec3010204365e9_large.jpg

you can see the sea life clamoring on rocks to get out of the oil in these shots
    gi2_jm26.jpg
    gi2_jm27.jpg
    gi2_jm43.jpg

and the dolphin pods swimming threw the oil , they dont last long
    -5ce1cb98e2574ebc_custom_665xauto.jpg
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you check out the The Oil Drum | Discussions about Energy and Our Future yet?
    Once you spend a day or two listening to the real oil workers debate about DWH and the ROV picture you'll find out 2 things. One media has no idea what BP is doing and two
    Matt Simmons is a highly respect man in the oil industry. And he said this on May 26th
    msnbc.com Video Player

Yea during Katrina we had allot of suicides. It's just how people cope or don't cope with things in times of catastrophes. Not much you can do about it, you just move on and go forward, but we needed counseling in New Orleans before this happened,lol.

Looks like a 70% chance of a cyclone now , yikes !!!!! Noaa says a hurricane will actually pick up oil ( not allot ), but that the worst cast is a storm front because that would force the oil ashore.

We really thought finally the government was coming around, by giving us much need equipment and allowing some 4000 more workers, but the berm thing is really ticking everyone off, and we still don't understand why BP is running things. They can put in place a military C&C structure to oversee this operation and take grievances from the local government and BP, plus put spotters on the beach to make sure BP is doing its job, and allow the media.
  6. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No disrespect Harry but this did happen on Bush's watch also, Katrina, we had blackwater thugs bashing in doors, an no help for weeks. I was there. Im not sure what is going on, even the Governor of Alabama is now screaming about the same lack of workers, equipment, leadership, and safely gear, Welcome to our world Governor! lol

I cant believe that Obama is doing this on purpose, but I also cant deny that this is being very badly handed, and that when this is said and done you can expect many many interviews and news articles from the people here ,that can now talk, and it will not make this administration look good.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +482 / 1 / -9

Thats somethign I didn't think about, I'm calling for The Army Corp Of Engineers to clean it up, That Clown we have for a President is their boss.
  8. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Hey LND, HB
    -

I just changed the Que on NASA's Earth Ring satellite system and added multiple shots of the Gulf Spill and louisiana coast. These are the highest data and analysis pictures that can be taken by modern satellites.

Its part of ESDIS
    ESDIS Homepage

It will take maybe a week for the pictures to Que from Hawaii, but I will post them here. Have no idea why I didn't think of this before,lol
  9. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

10. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

11. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,363 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

To make matters worse, it looks like a hurricane is about to blow in off of the Gulf. :(
  12. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

IF that really happens and a cyclone forms, ships will need five days, I am told to get out of the way. That means the oil will be allowed to gush for 5-10 days until they can continue, And if the Berms are not complete by then, stopped by the government, it will wash oil deep into the wetlands and into New Orleans water shelf. The damage will be .. unimaginable. Once it gets into the marsh its to late.

Hopefully the YUCATAN PENINSULA can kill the depression. Even a CAT 1 like this one or CAT 2 would be really bad right now.

From Noaa
  13. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,363 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

Florida, Louisiana, and Mississippi will all feel the effects. All three local areas and their wildlife will be completely decimated.
  14. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Yea but cities will be Mobile, New Orleans, Panama, and Pensacola. Thats were your going to see allot of concentrated damage. Fresh water sources tainted. I don't know much about the other cities but our electrical plants run off marsh water to cool them, so they would have to be shut down if they got contaminated.

you can see how close it is already, tho this is weeks behind
    http://gomex.erma.noaa.gov/erma.html#x=-89.76929&y=29.59973&z=10&layers=4382 497 4591 3796 4689

A little more accurate but based off confirmed accounts
    http://www.oilspill.labucketbrigade.org/

***Warning*** Gulf Oil Spill first tropical storm forming, be prepared to evacuate.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbKRRN1Lmzc
  15. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I want to scientifically put something out there KontradictioN, there is a possibility of a fire cyclone. We know now from Noaa a CAT 3 will pick up oil droplets, with oxygen. Thats fuel induction, like Dresden, germany. Thats a fire storm.
    Almost imposible without a constant source of ignition, but possible. They have to thinking of this.
    I mean a CAT 3 hurricane in the GOM is nothing more than a giant Fuel injection system, like a car, with allot more oxygen, just needs constant spark. Am I right?
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  16. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Oh yeah - surprise, surprise, the Council on Foreign Relations is YET AGAIN behind another "crisis". Ultimately, the CFR's agenda is to destroy the sovereignty of the United States, and to usher in the NAU/Global Government.

BTW - I used to live in New Orleans - most of the churches there are yoked up with Rick Warren's Purpose Driven movement(my former one was). Warren is CFR(and a FAKE evangelical to boot), and it's no surprise too that these churches are also in the dark about this(i.e. I look at my former church's web site daily, as well as a pastor's blog down there, neither have shown ANY kind of urgency or concern over this - it's as if they think everything's going to get gooder and gooder).
  17. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

You missed it DisgruntledTunaFan all religions showed up, I deemed it not right to post because it might be offensive, and saw no reason to burden the good people of N.E. as to our ceremonial beliefs.

Louisiana Oil Spill Day Of Prayer: State Lawmakers Propose Religious Solution To Stop BP Oil Spill

of corse that didn't actually work because theres a big finkin hurricane.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2010
  18. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

No, not at all - if they are awake to this, then that's great! But for the most part, it appeared that most of the churches down there seem to be in the dark because of their connections to the Purpose Driven/Willow Creek Association(Bill Hybels runs the latter) draconian movements, at least according to 1 pastor's blog I gleam through, and my former church's web site.

For the most part though, I wouldn't take these "day of prayers" too seriously - the "National Day of Prayer", for example, is more or less Mother Gaia/Earth worshipping. From what I gather with this prayer the LA state lawkaers proposed, it seems to be the same thing.

Anyhow - we will see how all of this turns out - for the most part, I wouldn't trust the MSM - CNN/FOX/MSNBC are all controlled by the puppet strings by the global elite. Even though Alex Jones/infowars/prison planet, Jeff Rense, Mike Rivera, and other "alternative" media guys tend to oversensationalize and fearmonger a bit, at least the "alternative" media is the only source that gets some of the truth out.
  19. pherein

pherein Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

DisgruntledTunaFan

Yea we are religiously diverse. The "alternative" media provides a good service, contrary to what most are led to believe, and your well aware of our distrust of Mainstream News outlets.
    You've lived here its a wired place. But I like it because we don't put people down for there beliefs. Truth is stranger than fiction, not many places stranger than New Orleans.

Did you see the vid I posted of Hum vies and military in Grand Isle? Couple on Canal St., you know how nervously this type of behavior gets us, after our last takeover.

I should have high res pics in a couple days, should be pretty cool, hoping the Satellites can breach the ocean floor a couple feet and give a better indication of the spill area.
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  20. DisgruntledTunaFan

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I lived by the universities for awhile before I moved to Jefferson Parish for a couple of years - for the most part, most of the Tulane students are from the northeast(ie-most of the football fans I crossed paths with are Redskins, Patriots, Jets, Giants, Eagles, and Bills fans) - so from what I could tell from them, it was as if they themselves experienced a culture shock. I felt that way when I first moved in 1988.

And yes, the residents in the city may be diverse, but they are very friendly.(ie-you don't hear any "Did you buy your pants at Wal Mart?", "Are you ready for a flood?"in response to you wearing highwater jeans, and other jokes that are sensitive in nature but most don't realize)

Yes, thanks to internet, the truth that is posted in those vids you posted is GETTING OUT. No wonder why people in Congress(ie-Sen Jay Rockefeller) have pushed for internet bans et al.