PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Product of the system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it Pats fans can't have a conversation unless someone is telling them how great their team is? You act as if being the product of a system is an insult, who cares what it is, as long as it works?

Why is it that you can't have a conversation about a Patriots player without being negative and unintelligent about how you present your arguments?

Why is it that you spew garbage every time you show up here?

When are you actually going to spend time learning the game and not posting here?

Why is it that you can't have a conversation about a Patriots player without being negative and unintelligent about how you present your arguments?

Why is it that you spew garbage every time you show up here?

When are you actually going to spend time learning the game and not posting here?

Need a hanky??

Need a hanky??

Why would I need a hanky? You are the one whining about how you are being treated, though you aren't doing yourself any favors. If anyone needs a hanky it would be you. But I don't expect you to understand that.

BTW, any other players on your team going to get arrested? I need another good laugh.

Why is it Pats fans can't have a conversation unless someone is telling them how great their team is? You act as if being the product of a system is an insult, who cares what it is, as long as it works?

Thank you. I'll take that as a compliment. We are great.

Why do you talk in circles? First you say Brady hasn't proven anything to you unless he plays for a crappy team and takes them into the playoffs because 3 SB's and 2 SB MVP's isn't enough. Then you come back and state that he is a good QB playing in a system that utilizes his natural abilities.

No one does it like Manning, there's no denying that. To compare any one else's intelect as a QB with him is the laughable statement.
This post is total kiss-up to any Colt's lurkers that might read it and think Aqua is cool so he can go over to Indy Star and trash-talk the Pats because his Dolphins flat out suck!

None of the QB's you mention above had the same system their whole careers. I'm not saying Brady is a system QB, just trying to explain why people would consider him a system QB.

So which systems did Danny Marino have? I don't remember any drastic system changes with the phins.

Interesting stat from ESPN this evening during Sports Center. They listed the top 5 QB's for TD passes over the past 5 seasons Brady was #2 behing PM. IIRC Palmer, Farve were on the list. Impressive and not indicitave of someone who is merely a 'system' QB

I wonder if Marino would have won in a different system.....oh thats right

Manning is more a product of the system than Brady is because Manning has had the same talent WRs to work with for years. It is a huge help to a QB to have experience working with talent over the years. That whole team is built around manning. Meanwhile the pats have had a number of different key WRs for brady. the best WR brady has ever completed a pass too is deion branch. I wonder how many QBs in the NFL could have thrown for the yards brady did last year with those WRs. He made Caldwell and Gaffney look good. Brady has been threw a few o-cordinators cuz other teams have taken the pats coaching staff and hired them. Also, dont forget that Joe Montana was a backup in college and when he first started in the NFL also. Being overlooked does not mean a lack of talent.

I can see where throwing for 5084 yards and 48 touchdowns isn't getting the job done. ;)

I guess you missed Marino in the playoffs then. You think he "got it done" there? lol

You must be too young to remember what a turd he was in the post season.

Three. How many Super Bowls did Adam win before Brady?

How many Super Bowls has Brady won post Vinatieri?

How many Super Bowls has Vinatieri won post Brady? Hmm......

Last edited:
I can see where throwing for 5084 yards and 48 touchdowns isn't getting the job done. ;)

Yeah, but how would he have done in a different system? Would Marino have done this for the (put sucky team here)? And how did Danny Boy do in his ONLY Super Bowl? These arguments against Brady's talent are absolutely killing me. Please learn the damn game and watch the NFL Network for Brady's highlights, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots