PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Probably posted before. Anybody have any new superstitions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patradomous

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I've got a fleece jersy in the closet thats just right for this type of weather but I won't wear it because it looks Broncos orange with dark blue. I won't even touch it like it has puke on it even though its clean. This is a fairly new phenomenon. If the Broncos lose sat. I'll wear it after. But if they win I'm wondering if I should wear it when they play the Pats to jinx the Broncos but if the Broncos win and I'm wearing that jersey I'll feel like Ellis Hobbs on Plaxico Burress.

??????

Last edited:
Sorry didn't read RI Pats fan thread before I posted. Mods merge if necessary

The only superstition I will have is wearing my Gronk jersey for as long as the playoff run goes. I've worn it every game since the Jags one. Other than that I've toned down a lot of my superstitions over the last few years.

i always put the label of my drink facing away from the TV when ghost is kicking, unless the angle is from behind the goalposts in which case, Obviously i have the label face the tv.

Science!
:rolleyes:

I always wear my Ty Law oversized jersey. Will have it on at the game this weekend!

I always wear my Ty Law oversized jersey. Will have it on at the game this weekend!

I bet you look hot as a pistol in it too.;)

Okay - here's a question for you. I had the absolute luck to go to the Superbowl in 2001. After that I always thought the ticket was magic (I actually wore it when I was having some medical issues and things worked out great) and I wore it to all important games after that. However, at the 2007 Superbowl the magic seemed to run out. I kept trying by wearing it to the Ravens and Jets playoff games after that, but we all know how those turned out. I am inclined to leave it home, having used up all of its magical powers in 2003 and 2004. Do you agree?

Okay - here's a question for you. I had the absolute luck to go to the Superbowl in 2001. After that I always thought the ticket was magic (I actually wore it when I was having some medical issues and things worked out great) and I wore it to all important games after that. However, at the 2007 Superbowl the magic seemed to run out. I kept trying by wearing it to the Ravens and Jets playoff games after that, but we all know how those turned out. I am inclined to leave it home, having used up all of its magical powers in 2003 and 2004. Do you agree?

Yes it does run out. I have a Belichick hoodie early 2000's kind made sure I wore it last SB they lost. Wasn't sure if it was because my TV was new. But they lost in 07 with the old TV.
The only thing I can think of is they haven't won since I 've had my dog since the spring of 04'. Maybe I should sacrifice my dog on SB eve. I mean she id going to be 9 years old. Opinions?

I suppose this qualifies - whenever I shut down the TV and the online tracker and just follow the game thread, things seem to go better :p

I suppose this qualifies - whenever I shut down the TV and the online tracker and just follow the game thread, things seem to go better :p

Great thread. I used to change hats all the time while watching the game. Something bad happen, time to switch hats. Now I just chill, watch and enjoy the game knowing no matter what I do it isn't going to change things.

I use my switchboard of water sprinklers to affect the outcome, but only in my Faulk throwback jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back