PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Football Weekly's top 50 Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Pro Football Weekly lists their Top 50 players regardless of positon.

LT is #1, Peyton is #2:mad:, and Tom is rated #3. Also, Seymour is ranked #21 AND BIG VINCE IS RANKED #45:rocker:. good to see the big guy get some recognition.

Oh yes, they predict the Patriots over the Saints in the SB.

Pro Football Weekly lists their Top 50 players regardless of positon.

LT is #1, Peyton is #2:mad:, and Tom is rated #3. Also, Seymour is ranked #21 AND BIG VINCE IS RANKED #45:rocker:. good to see the big guy get some recognition.

Oh yes, they predict the Patriots over the Saints in the SB.

Vince at 45, I dunno about that. I would definetly put Ty Warren ahead of big Vince.

Are you looking at the May issue? I still have no idea why they rank Peppers ahead of Taylor.

Are you looking at the May issue? I still have no idea why they rank Peppers ahead of Taylor.

This is the 2007 NFL Preview magazine. They rate Peppers 4.45 and Taylor 4.4- not much difference.

Vince at 45, I dunno about that. I would definetly put Ty Warren ahead of big Vince.

I take Vince ahead of Warren. The big man is an anchor who has gotten better every year and gets even less credit than Warren in what may be a more important role to this team. I really hope we can keep these 3 together past their rspective contracts because the trio is sick.

This is the 2007 NFL Preview magazine. They rate Peppers 4.45 and Taylor 4.4- not much difference.

Yeah they write one in May then another in August. But still, putting Taylor behind any DE is a slap in the face (or behind any defensive player for that matter), he was the MVP.

Yeah they write one in May then another in August. But still, putting Taylor behind any DE is a slap in the face (or behind any defensive player for that matter), he was the MVP.

i am still looking for what value you might possibly bring to this forum

and i am ready to simply concede that the moderators have created a douchebag loophole for you

kudos to you for being a tool

and i am ready to simply concede that the moderators have created a douchebag loophole for you

:eek: Happy Independance Day, to all my fellow Americans.

Uhh.... what? Some of you guys are ridiculous, I barely said anything and you still feel the need to lower yourself to elementary toilet humor. You too are pathetic.

pats1 loves aquadouche.thats why hes allowed to do what he does.pats1 is ruining this great pats board

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Going back to the original intent of this post, the rankings are pretty accurate considering the pool is about 1600 players.. maybe this is how Rodney will use the underdog card.

Going back to the original intent of this post, the rankings are pretty accurate considering the pool is about 1600 players.. maybe this is how Rodney will use the underdog card.

When they ranked the Safeties both Rodney and Wilson recieved a "unranked due to injuries". They also called him a step slow.

This will be Rodney's disrespect card for this year.:rocker:

I have no argument with the 3 Pats they put in this year, but there are two or three additional guys I want to see in there NEXT year: Adalius Thomas, Randy Moss and Laurence Maroney. IF that happens it will mean we won another Super Bowl! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing