PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro-Day schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats try to impress scouts at Pro Day : The Kentucky Kernel

Cats ease their draft worries on Pro Day | KentuckySports.com

Pro prospects at Montlake make it worth scouts' time - University of Washington - The Olympian - Olympia, Washington

Pro Day offers last chance with NFL scouts | mndaily.com - Serving the University of Minnesota Community Since 1900

The Badger Herald: Sports: McFadden, Maragos impress at Pro Day

The Diamondback - Healthy Carroll shows his stuff

Fordham Football Shines at Pro Day - FORDHAM OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE

Maryland Athletics - University of Maryland Official Athletic Site - Football

Former Badgers take part in annual Pro Day - UWBadgers.com - The Official Web Site of the Wisconsin Badgers

http://www.newsok.com/rutgers-mccou...eed/140618?custom_click=pod_headline_nfl-news

Former Cal Players Work Out for NFL Personnel on Pro Day - CAL OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE

BYU football: Max Hall, Dennis Pitta do their best to bolster NFL profile | Deseret News

Deseret News | BYU Cougars blog

Deseret News | BYU Cougars blog

Jahvid Best gets to rest at Cal's pro timing day for NFL scouts - Inside Bay Area

Burney Makes Good Impression On Pro Timing Day - CUBuffs.com—Official Athletics Web site of the University of Colorado

Crohn's disclosure not expected to alter McClain's draft status - NFL - CBSSports.com - NFLDraftScout.com

The Rocky Mountain Collegian :: CSU football players impress NFL scouts at Pro Day

Cougars perform for NFL recruiters | Universe.byu.edu

Alfonso Smith shows he can move like pro | courier-journal.com | The Courier-Journal

Football Plays Host To Annual Pro Day - University of Cincinnati Official Athletics Site

Pardon my laziness, but how did Matt Tennant perform during BC's pro day at Harvard? He's physically closer to Pouncey - 6'4.5" to 6'4", 295/300 to 305/310 - than when the process started, but I'm still unsure if he has enough sand in his pants to withstand the bull-rushes of the better NTs in the AFC (Koppen obviously doesn't).

If Bill could acquire a 3rd-rounder, then I could maybe get off my Pouncey-in-the-1st-Round horse and be happy with taking Tennant as our Center of the Future with that 3rd.

If Tennant is unavail., then how about ND's Eric Olsen with our 6th?

Pardon my laziness, but how did Matt Tennant perform during BC's pro day at Harvard? He's physically closer to Pouncey - 6'4.5" to 6'4", 295/300 to 305/310 - than when the process started, but I'm still unsure if he has enough sand in his pants to withstand the bull-rushes of the better NTs in the AFC (Koppen obviously doesn't).

If Bill could acquire a 3rd-rounder, then I could maybe get off my Pouncey-in-the-1st-Round horse and be happy with taking Tennant as our Center of the Future with that 3rd.

If Tennant is unavail., then how about ND's Eric Olsen with our 6th?

I think Larsen of NC State and Walton of Baylor are much better secondary targets. Mean, ornery, SOBs

Haven't found anything on Ole Miss' pro day or if they've even had it yet?

Great Blue North Draft Report
March 12
(4:00 PM): Bradford work out pushed back … Oklahoma QB Sam Bradford has pushed back his on-campus workout at Oklahoma from March 25th to March 29th so as not to conflict with the NFL's spring owners meetings which start on March 24th. In other news around the draft front, Arizona TE Rob Gronkowski did not work out at the Wildcats pro day earlier today and says he will now work out a private pro day later in the month. Gronkowski, one of the top 2-3 prospects at the position for the 2010 draft, did not play in 2009 after undergoing back surgery and also sat out the combine but indicated at that time that he would be working out today which has led to some whispering among scouts that the back may not in fact be 100%. There is also some speculation that Michigan CB Donovan Warren could need surgery to repair a nagging high ankle sprain. Warren did run at the Wolverines pro day today and reportedly posted 40 times in the 4.55 range, a significant improvement on the dismal 4.68 clocking he clocked at the combine. However, Warren reportedly aggravated the ankle injury during a shuttle drill today and did not participate in position drills. Warren and DE Brandon Graham, who did not participate at all today in the Wolverines pro day because of a hamstring problem, have scheduled a joint private workout on April 8th.

NFL.com Blogs 2010 Pro Days

The Exponent - Purdue's Student Newspaper

9 Bears, Eagles seek to fulfill pro dreams - Bangor Daily News

OSU: Gibson improves stock at Pro Day - The News-Herald Sports : Breaking news coverage for Northern Ohio

Strong day for Buckeyes' Gibson, Cordle, Spitler | National Football Post

UTEP Miners chase NFL dreams at pro day - El Paso Times

Rams dig deep on Suh's pro day - STLtoday.com

A snappy audition for BC’s McLaughlin - The Boston Globe

Players audition for the scouts | TimesDaily.com | The Times Daily | Florence, AL

Former NU trio hopes to catch on with NFL | TheUnion.com

Sherels surprises at pro day | StarTribune.com

Donovan Warren borrows shoes, takes part in Michigan's pro day - AnnArbor.com

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah Draft Journal Week 7

Deji Karim Draft Journal Week 8

Live Pro-Day Results 3/12: Ohio State, Michigan, Arizona +more

Draft Nasty :: Clemson Pro-Day Recap

The Road to the NFL: Jack Corcoran's Draft Blog #6

NEXT in the NFL & NFL DRAFT: Friday's Pro Day Notes

Thursday, March 4 -- Baylor, Florida Atlantic, Missouri, Syracuse, Wyoming

Wednesday, March 10 -- Brown, California, Colorado, Kansas, Kentucky, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rutgers, Texas A&M, Washington

Brown?

However I do remember sitting calculus class at Brown with future All-Pro TE Steve Jordan and his football buddies from Delta House sitting behind me groaning at every equation...after class they would say, "Here comes Generic Time..."

Hmmm...

So Bill is at least pretending to have interest in ILBs in this draft; ass-uming of course that there was nobody else at NA's pro day worthy of his interest.

FredFromDartmouth went to Brown??

Something about that sounds funny but can't put my finger on it,,,,

Brown?

However I do remember sitting calculus class at Brown with future All-Pro TE Steve Jordan and his football buddies from Delta House sitting behind me groaning at every equation...after class they would say, "Here comes Generic Time..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots