PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro-Day schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is Bama's pro day? It will be interesting to see McClain finally run. And to see how good Mike Johnson and others look. Anyone else on Bama's squad I should pay attention to?

When is Bama's pro day? It will be interesting to see McClain finally run. And to see how good Mike Johnson and others look. Anyone else on Bama's squad I should pay attention to?
Great Blue North Draft Report
Back to work on pro day circuit .. After a day off, the pro day schedule picks up steam with a full slate of workouts this week including on-campus workouts at Utah on Monday, at Oklahoma and Auburn on Tuesday, Alabama and California on Wednesday, Nebraska on Thursday, while Ohio State and Michigan renew their rivalry of sorts with competing workouts on Friday.

If Jahvid Best goes too early, I want the Pats to draft Ben Tate. He sounds like a real character guy and he's really competitive. Believes he's better than Ingram etc. Reminds me of Brady and Welker. Those guys breath competitive fumes!

Koa Misi appeared to have a great pro day from most reports. He's a guy who could creep onto the radar for the Pats. But I wonder if he's BIG enough for their standards? Measured in at 6'3 244 lbs at the Senior Bowl.

If Jahvid Best goes too early, I want the Pats to draft Ben Tate. He sounds like a real character guy and he's really competitive. Believes he's better than Ingram etc. Reminds me of Brady and Welker. Those guys breath competitive fumes!

Koa Misi appeared to have a great pro day from most reports. He's a guy who could creep onto the radar for the Pats. But I wonder if he's BIG enough for their standards? Measured in at 6'3 244 lbs at the Senior Bowl.
Misi played around 260, he started dropping weight last season to prepare himself for a position switch in the NFL. He weighed in at 251 for the Combine. With the right diet/conditioning he can easily maintain speed/quickness at 255-260 again for NE. He is about 1.5" below the height target of 6'4", but his 32.5" arms are adequate for his height, he's versatile - lining up at 4-3 DT, 3-4 & 4-3 DE, 3-4 OLB, and in the Senior Bowl where he began getting national attention, he played 4-3 OLB. He's a natural for NE's defense in my book, height being the only "negative" as it were.

I want the Pats to draft Ben Tate. Believes he's better than Ingram etc. Reminds me of Brady and Welker. Those guys breath competitive fumes!

Believing something don't make it so, I'll take Ingram and day over Tate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes