PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Bowlers: Brady, Moss, Vrabel, Samuel, Seymour, Light, Koppen, Mankins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Re: Here are our pro bowlers

what wr would you boot for welker?

wayne & braylon edwards clearly deserve it.

i suppose you could make a case for tj housh ... they will certainly end up with similar stats.

There is no way that Matt "False Start at Home" Light deserves to be a Pro-Bowl starter. Kopen is marginal in my book too. Nice to see Vrabel and Wilfolk get some props. The whole thing is a POS IMO. The goal is to win the SB not get guys into the PB. That's for losers like SD.

Last edited:

They need to expand the roster to at least 45 but preferably 53. League is cheaping out not doing so. Only 4 WR and 2 TE, tough to run some offenses with those personnel...:rolleyes:

And yet 3 QB's, all of whom will play unlike in real life...

Welker should be the first alternate added at WR or KR or STer.

I hope Light now plays like a pro bowler from here on out.

i suppose you could make a case for tj housh ... they will certainly end up with similar stats.

And Welker won't be accused of tearing up his team in the process, which is the current situation with TJ and CJ in Bunglesland.

There should be 5 WR in a league obcessed with offense that sends 3 QB's to the Pro Bowl every season.

I agree, this was the discussion on the NFL network about this position and the pro-bowl for the AFC, its deep.

Is there anywhere to check in on the alternates? I'm curious how the numbers look there. I know the Cowboys got 4 alternates in addition to their 11 players.

is the nfc really that bad, that they have to take the entire dallas cowboys team as their pro bowl roster?

There is no way that Matt "False Start at Home" Light deserves to be a Pro-Bowl starter.

The correct name is Matt "Drive Killer" Light!

Wow, no Jaguars and no one at all from the NFC South.

At least Hanson didn't get in. He was leading all punters in the fan voting for a while.

Wes will be gutted he didn't get to go. He's worked solidly all season and his numbers aren't that far behind. They should send 5 recievers.

i dont think welker is a snub..some recognition..maybe but look @ what hes done and others

Welker: 96 catches 1004 yards 8 TDs
Edwards: 69 catches 1,170 yards 13 TDs
Housh: 101 catches 1028 yards 11 TDs
Wayne: 82 catches 1280 yards 9 TDs

i think if Andre Johnson was healthy all year he would've easily gotten 1 of the spots

Johnson 85 is also having a nice year quietly. 85 catches 1265 yards 6 TDs

again..these guys are their teams go to guys while Moss is ours so a slot WR wont get as much recognition as the #1 or #2 guy

Welkers doing a great job but to take 2 WRs from THIS offense..1 that has slighty worse #s than others than got in..it would be unfair

Is there anywhere to check in on the alternates? I'm curious how the numbers look there. I know the Cowboys got 4 alternates in addition to their 11 players.

I'd also like to find out who the alternates were

I'd also like to find out who the alternates were

i would guess Roy Williams, Anthony Henry, Greg Ellis and..are they missing an OL?

It's hard to argue that any of them aren't worthy. Welker and Warren are the two that had a case, but imo were by no means 'snubbed'.

Warren was listed as a DT on the ballot, wasn't he? Along with Warren there are a number of more deserving candidates than Jamal Williams, who has had a pretty medioce season (partly due to injuries).

Other than that, everyone who was deserving actually did make it. Makes a nice change.

8 Pats made it this year and i can think of 6 Pats who have made it in the past.......

Troy Brown, Junior Seau
Adalius Thomas, Larry Izzo, Tedy B.
Richard Seymour...Did I forget anybody.....?

It's nice to have a locker room when you have 14 guys who have been to the Pro Bowl and others who are on the cusp (welker/Warren)....pretty good models for the younger guys...

Last edited:
a snub for welker,no doubt,so glad to see vrabel!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back