PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Bowl voting & Patriot players (merged many times)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Guess the Patriots Pro Bowlers

Ok, my final prediction is Brady,Wilfork, and Mayo. Will be fun to come back to this thread when the officials picks are in. Are they doing it this week or what? Usually they announce the teams by now don't they?

I think 7pm tonight.

I've said this on this forum at least once, but I think:

Brady
Wilfork
Mayo

Surprised at how many people are saying Mankins given that he sat out the first 7 games of the season. No doubt he's playing at a Pro Bowl level (as he always does) but the fact that he missed so many games will likely go against his chances of being chosen.

I could be wrong but I don't even think he was on the fan ballot because of his holdout. Wilfork should be but with Ngata and the fact that NT isn't a seperate position... I believe only one of the rookie TE's was and Crumpler was. I don't know if teams fill out their slots or the league does it. It could be just Brady which would really be something for the team leading the league in wins...

But then again, even their own fan base had little faith in most of these guys earlier this season...;)

Last edited:

Brady, Wilfork and Mayo.

If they finally put him at SS, Chung will make it next year along with Vollmer and it least one of their young TE's.

Last edited:

Selection show was advertised for 7PM on NFLN tonight. I'm watching now assuming it's true and will start in 10mins. or so...

I could be wrong but I don't even think he was on the fan ballot because of his holdout. Wilfork should be but with Ngata and the fact that NT isn't a seperate position... I believe only one of the rookie TE's was and Crumpler was. I don't know if teams fill out their slots or the league does it. It could be just Brady which would really be something for the team leading the league in wins...

But then again, even their own fan base had little faith in most of these guys earlier this season...;)

If Brady is the only Patriot elected to the Pro Bowl then that IMO only increases the likelihood of him winning MVP. Drives home the point that he's doing what he's doing without Pro Bowlers (which isn't true but still). I think we'll see quite a few Eagles listed on there.

Some early leaks:

FO_BBarnwell RT @jasonjwilde: NFL source: Chad Clifton, Nick Collins, Charles Woodson, Greg Jennings and @ClayMatthews52 are the @packers Pro Bowlers.
2 minutes ago via TweetDeck
FO_BBarnwell That's, um, debatable. RT @lindsayczarniak: Congrats to Redskins DeAngelo Hall on his 3rd Pro Bowl honor... He surely deserves it
4 minutes ago via TweetDeck
Rotoworld_FB Report: Rookie Suh makes NFC Pro Bowl team Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball - draft guide, news, projections, cheatsheets, depth charts and more. Rotoworld.com
9 minutes ago via dlvr.it
TheJetsStream Is therebetter center in #NFL than @NickMangold? I don't think so. 3 straight Pro Bowl starts. Smart move for #NYJ to lock him up longterm.
11 minutes ago via web
TheJetsStream It's a three-peat for #Jets center @NickMangold -- third consecutive Pro Bowl appearance for him, per source. #nfl #nyj
16 minutes ago via web

Meriweather made Pro-Bowler again

Insane choice.

4th best Safety on the team right now.

Congrats to Brady, Mankins, Mayo, McCourty, Wilfork as well.

Re: Meriweather made Pro-Bowler again

Congrats to Tinkerbell!

I can hear his head getting bigger already, not cool.

Wow, I don't know whats more surprising Meriweather getting in or McCourty getting enough recognition to make it.

Congrats to all the Patriots who made the Pro Bowl. For mine McCourty has been better than Revis and Nnamdi and should be starting but what an emphatic statement. From head scratching pick to starter to shutdown corner to ballhawk to probowl. What a rookie season.

Congrats to Meriweather. People obviously view his play less harshly than Patsfans do. Well done.

Re: Pro Bowl voting & Patriot players

Poor Cassel, o well Brady will be in dallas anyways so that should leave Cassel a spot.

Meriweather? That can't be for real! If any Pats safety should've made it . . . IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHUNG!!!

Thumper's trade value just went up, eh?

Well, awesome about all the nods; well deserved.

Chung got robbed of ST player of the week and a Pro Bowl nod.:mad:

meriweather!? :confused:

The worst 2x probowl safety in the history of the nfl.

Congrats to Mccourty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back