PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pro Bowl Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Not that we get alot of pub, but its always a nice honor, but who and how many Pats in the pro bowl

I will say only 3 maybee 5

Tom Brady- Well deserved
Josh Miller
Adam Vinatieri
and maybee Richard Seymoer

Deion Branch gets lost in the numbers game, and Vrabel and Colvin , could get consideration, but not likley...

Read somewhere that Patrick Pass rec'd the most fan votes for a FB.

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Not that we get alot of pub, but its always a nice honor, but who and how many Pats in the pro bowl

I will say only 3 maybee 5

Tom Brady- Well deserved
Josh Miller
Adam Vinatieri
and maybee Richard Seymoer

Deion Branch gets lost in the numbers game, and Vrabel and Colvin , could get consideration, but not likley...

Watch the announcements show Wednesday:

NFL Live
ESPN Dec 21 07:00pm EDT
Limited Series/Sports, 60 Mins.

You can record this program to your TiVo. Learn more...

"2005 Pro Bowl Selection Show"

I still don't trust the "powers that be" that Brady gets in. Is the Pro Bowl process like baseball, i.e., part fan vote, part writers and part coaches? I hope so because the writers and coaches don't just select the top QB rating QBs like a lot of fans. I mean freaking Roethlisberger has a 102 rating, Brady a 93.3. Manning and Palmer have higher ratings than Roethlisberger. To his credit, even Roethlisberger has said Brady is the best. I am paranoid sometimes, but I really believe Brady gets selected.

I dunno, I hardly ever watch the pro-bowl, IMO any all-star game in any sport is pointless and potentially career threatening as far as injuries goes.
Again, IMO, I could care less if any Patriot ever goes to a pro-bowl, ain't worth it.

Vrabel deserves it as much as anybody, (except you know who).

Seymour does not, this year. Wilfork probably does more than him.

Last edited:
The fan poll really shows how ignorant alot of fans are... Brady is #4, Seymour way back, and PATRICK FRIGGIN PASS is the #1 fullback!! Give me a break. I like Pass but he isn't even top 3 for God's sake. # 1 fullback to me is either Lorenzo Neal, or Tony Richardson.

a couple will make it on the first round. miller, brady, izzo, and/or seymour. the big name guy gets it even in years when he didn't play enough. witness warren sapp the last 5 years.
as injury repalcements -- branch has a shot, maybe vinatieri (he missed an XP this year, right?), vrabel, maybe even graham.
i watch about half the game. a please no watch, for injuries. these guys are Football Players. i guess they know how to play an all-star game for laughs. IMHO you can't tackle somebody without both of you being at risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back