PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Private workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

The 12th Man

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I know the Pats have held some private workouts this year and recently with R.Alexander, L.Hall, D.Woodley, and D.Harris. Anyone can think of some guys they worked out in earlier years and ended up drafting them? I don't remember them working out Maroney, Mankins, Watson, Wilfork, or many other guys. I do think they had Ty Warren in and of course had multiple looks at Chad Jackson. But overall, the draft seems to dictate itself. Seems like many guys we draft just happen to "fall" to them or just be unexpected picks. I might be wrong, just thought it was interesting.

I know the Pats have held some private workouts this year and recently with R.Alexander, L.Hall, D.Woodley, and D.Harris. Anyone can think of some guys they worked out in earlier years and ended up drafting them? I don't remember them working out Maroney, Mankins, Watson, Wilfork, or many other guys. I do think they had Ty Warren in and of course had multiple looks at Chad Jackson. But overall, the draft seems to dictate itself. Seems like many guys we draft just happen to "fall" to them or just be unexpected picks. I might be wrong, just thought it was interesting.

Chad Jackson and Jeremy Mincey.

In prior years it was either mostly smoke screen or they were working guys out that had questions, like the guy that Miami drafted in the 3rd that people wanted two years ago. He has turned out pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes