PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prisco throwing out some bombs on EEI

If Myra has a heavy "puritan" hand in the organization, how did we get the Cheerleader Swimsuit Calendar out there?

Good point. Tell Myra to put an end to this horrific smut.

ImgDyn.cfm

Look, I have better things to do than scavenge around in BBs bedroom, but he was married as well, and he met her in the 80s while at the Giants.

That's your argument? They met in the 80's?

I need a little more evidence before I call a guy a philanderer.

- Saying Seymour not participating in offseason work out

- Seymour was giving praise for Tony Dungy, saying is refreshing for a team that loves to play for its coach..

- Krafts looking to fire Belichick , because of Krafts wife is not fond of Belichick off the field stuff

The only thing that he said that I took from his interview, there may be a good reason why Belichick may not have his contract details announced.. His divorce and the contract is soley his.. The wife would not be entitled to his contract.. That was interesting..

But the rest I would take with a grain of salt..

I heard most of the interview, I've admittedly never liked Prisco very much and this interview certainly didn't sway my opinion.

Seymour's praise for Dungy had nothing to do with Belichick. Prisco was really reaching on that one.

The Myra Kraft wanting to fire Belichick was pure speculation and jibber jabber.

He's a Colt homer. The guy said he "didn't think the Colts had gotten any worse" and that they were still his Super Bowl favorites. I'm sorry, but potentially losing Nick Harper, Dominick Rhodes & Cato June certainly doesn't HELP the team, and to say the Colts are as good as they were last year is extremely premature.

You admit it looks bad? Um, these two met back in the 1980s when BB was with the Giants. I'm not making all sorts of assumptions, either. I'm only making one. Because absolutely no other one comes to mind.

Let's just get past this people. It's not important. BB is a football coach. I don't care. All I wrote initially was that I wasn't going to defend this behavior (which is what your post is doing).

You said you wouldn't judge him, but that's exactly what you are doing without knowing the whole truth. You are assuming he was "messing around" with someone elses wife but you don't know that. All you know is that he gave her money. All I am saying is from what we know, it ain't as bad as waht some other coaches/ players in the NFL are doing. And what does it matter when they met? Is that proof of messing around?

Last edited:

I'm glad there's someone here who gets the point.

You need more evidence? ROFL! Man, to paraphrase a commercial from the 1980s, "Its 7:30 pm, do you know WHO your kids are?"

I'm glad there's someone here who gets the point.

Im sorry Im not blind and dumb enough for you two, but Im glad you found each other. I seriously doubt anyone else is defending this relationship, or doubting the nature of it, if they care at all.

You said you wouldn't judge him, but that's exactly what you are doing without knowing the whole truth. You are assuming he was "messing around" with someone elses wife but you don't know that. All you know is that he gave her money. All I am saying is from what we know, it ain't as bad as waht some other coaches/ players in the NFL are doing. And what does it matter when they met? Is that proof of messing around?

LOL, man, quit while youre behind.

I heard that sniggling little piece of you-know-what on EEI. He obviously was putting his own spin on it and hoping to be credited for stirring up some controversy. I was surprised they didn't announce that they saw Borges feeding him tips in the parking lot before he came on.

No Borges will say the same thing in 2 months and claim it as his own work. :rocker:

LOL, man, quit while youre behind.

Not a man, not behind. I stand behind everything I have written. If you chose to live your life believing everything you read in the NY Post or the Herald you go right ahead. Unless you have pictures, you don't know the nature of the relationship or anything less but please don't try and argue that you aren't judging. That ROFL.

Last edited:
Im sorry Im not blind and dumb enough for you two, but Im glad you found each other. I seriously doubt anyone else is defending this relationship, or doubting the nature of it, if they care at all.

I hope you don't think the fact that we agree means we are having an affair. No matter what anyone else says.

I hope you don't think the fact that we agree means we are having an affair. No matter what anyone else says.

Well, if you send me some money, then Ill agree with you that Im an idiot.

If you wont send it, then....

Not a man, not behind. I stand behind everything I have written. If you chose to live your life believing everything you read in the NY Post or the Herald you go right ahead. Unless you have pictures, you don't know the nature of the relationship or anything less but please don't try and argue that you aren't judging. That ROFL.

Sharon, is that you?

No Vincent, it's not.

Here's my final word since you will not see sense -- judge not lest ye be judged.

Did I judge him? I don't think so. I didn't defend him either. He just likes to give money to female friends? That's your defense? :singing: :singing: :singing:

Did I judge him? I don't think so. I didn't defend him either. He just likes to give money to female friends? That's your defense? :singing: :singing: :singing:

No one said men are smart.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back