PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prisco rips BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your company had a function that wasn't mandatory to attend, a function that's not necessarily something you would like to take personal time out off, but you and all your colleagues with the exception of one do attend because it reflects well on you as employees, how would you feel about that one colleague who skips it?

The other coaches are his peers (so to speak) not his colleagues.

Au contraire

I sincerely believe that BB did this primarily to irritate the piss outa Roger Goodell whom he hates with a passion as a suit who cares nothing for the NFL legacy. Irritating the press was a nice side benefit.

I would bet Tomlin wouldn't mind Goodell irritated either.

I'd think it's going to help me out come annual review time when pay increases are decided, or when there's an opening for a promotion that the two of us are both applying for.

I don't mind the guy that pushes the envelope on when he arrives, his lunch hour, how quickly he leaves, or any other extra effort because he simply makes me look better. On the other hand if he gets away with it because he's my manager's weekend golf partner, or we work together and our team/department gets scrutinized and is paid bonuses collectively ... then I'm going to let him know in no uncertain terms how I feel.

That's fair.

I guess what I took out of Prico's article was some coaches might have felt disrespected that Bill didn't take time out to attened a non-mandatory function that every coach but Bill attended, some of who probably detest such function as much as Belichik does. I can see that point, and I think it's fair to assume that some coaches were irked that Bill didn't attend.

That he had the courage of his convictions? ;)

It doesn't help that he's a 3 time winning SB coach and probably the GOAT.

If this was Mangini or Singletary, those guys would have gotten it worst.

Also, having the courage of convictions doesn't necessarily leads to good decision making.

OK got it now...

D&C BAD
Felger now GOOD
Hard to keep up

Felger good? :eek:

He was good for about month last season when when he was positive about Patriots. Of course when he predicted that the Patriots would beat the Jets in the playoff..well that was the kiss of death. Have no fears; he is back to being a douche and we can expect him to dis the Patriots and BB all season so it will be a great year of football. All is right with the world again... and the Earth is spinning on its proper axis and the snowballs are melting in hell and Felgie is back to being a nabob of negativity.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back