PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prisco loves us so far...good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaCaCh

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
The Patriots were the first of the four teams to pick Saturday, with the No. 21 spot in the first round. They went for Minnesota running back Laurence Maroney, which was a must since their running game struggled last year and Corey Dillon's career is coming to the end.
New England didn't stop there. After losing David Givens to Tennessee in free agency, they had to get a weapon outside. So they moved up to the top of the second round with a trade and landed Florida's Chad Jackson, a guy some thought would be a mid-first-round pick.
The Patriots know how to get better on draft day, which is why they have been a dynasty the past five years.
Remember all that worry about how the Pats lost too many people in free agency and didn't do anything to replace them? Forget that. They're improved.
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9406453

I love how he has to throw the Colts in there. I don't think they've had a very impressive day.

I agree. WOW! Joseph Addai!>>>!!!!

We've beaten Prisco into submission. He is officially our *#@!%.

Next up? Mission Impossible 4: Convert Borges

Ahriman said:

Never gonna

This is the "If you can't beat them, join them" phase of Prisco's mental breakdown...

JackBauer said:
I agree. WOW! Joseph Addai!>>>!!!!
I like Addai a lot. I thought he was going to be our 2nd round pick. Maroney is a stud RB, but Addai is pretty good also, with decent size and great speed. Very good blocker & receiver. too.

Forget about Prisco..

He only says nice things now about the Patriots because he is sick of all the e-mails he would get from Pats fans every time he said something negative, and he doesn't like that picture of himself all beat up they used to post on the Cold Hard Football Facts every time he said something stupid.

The most surprising was the Pat's picked Juniors with their first two picks. I would be surprised if either Maroney or Jackson saw a lot of playing time before mid-season.

Ahriman said:

I'm reminded of the mental health maxim--
If you put a jerk into psychoanalysis for 10 yrs. what do you get?
A well-analyzed jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back