PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prisco is at it again - his grades

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrellbee

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9408807

I won't make many comments. This guy really is a rotten NFL analyst - read it for yourself.

He's got a new shiny QB that he's hyping !! Guess who - Leinart !! "He's the next star quarterback in this league." Boy is this guy stupid. At least Manning is a highly skilled QB even if he can't win the big ones. But Leinart is going to one of the huge busts.

Then he calls Cutler the Bronco's worst pick !! Man oh man.

He probably does understand Vince Young:
"Titans - Worst pick: Picking Vince Young third is risky. They will either hit a home run, or it will be three strikes and out. He's years away from playing."

But then he shows how suspect his player judgment is:
"Titans - Best pick: LenDale White coming in the second round is a good move. Despite some weight issues, he's still a quality player. "

He gave the Colts draft a B, which I think is very generous. I would be extremely dissapointed with the draft is I was a Colt fan, starting with Jason Addai. Most of the other players are short defensively and reaches.

Worst pick: The Patriots have used high picks on tight ends the past four years, so why bother with David Thomas in the third round? How many do you need, even with losing Christian Fauria?

Well we need 3, and we had 2 so we picked 1.

2+1=3

Maybe that will helped him.

Prisco's a tool

The lowest grade he gave out was to the Bears, a C-. All 32 teams passed?
Why even bother to give out grades???

Must be the new grading policy we see in schools, "leave no team behind"

And since when is Mr. Irrelevant a high draft pick?

Pat the Pats Fan said:
The lowest grade he gave out was to the Bears, a C-. All 32 teams passed?
Why even bother to give out grades???

Must be the new grading policy we see in schools, "leave no team behind"

Prisco's grades are like that Simpsons episode when Homer was a food critic.

"Im giving this restaurant my worst score ever, seven thumbs up"...

arrellbee said:
"Titans - Best pick: LenDale White coming in the second round is a good move. Despite some weight issues, he's still a quality player. "
I think White will be a better player because he was drafted so late. He will be in a total snit to show that he is better than everyone thinks he is.

I heard it somewhere that you cannot motivate top college players with praise. They have been praised since they were five years old and takeit as thier due. You only motivate top college players with criticism. It stings, they feel it is unfair and inaccurate, get personally angry at the criticizer, and will do almost anything to prove the detractor wrong. (come to think of it, this works for certain grizzled NFL vets, too)

LenDale White has a much better chance at being a great NFL back BECAUSE he was drafted so late,not in spite of it.

No one questions his talent. It is only his desire to work that is in question, and his desire has been ramped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes