PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prisco has Pats at #2 Behind Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box_O_Rocks said:
Byron worked against a pretty good defense Monday night and managed to move the ball with a decent passing game that opened up the run. He may not be Tommy, but it just takes a Trent Dilfer or Brad Johnson to make an offense competent.

i have to pay homage to Del Rio--if capable of appreciating the coaching job and gameplan--this was a nice early season display

I thought that power rankings were an assessment of where teams stand right now, after week 2. I wouldn't put either New England or Indy at the top based on the strength of opponent. Both played creampuff teams last sunday.

The top of the list should be Jacksonville, Atlanta and Minnesota, who are all 2-0, have all beat potential 10 win teams in both their games, and who both have won on the road.

stinkypete said:
I thought that power rankings were an assessment of where teams stand right now, after week 2. I wouldn't put either New England or Indy at the top based on the strength of opponent. Both played creampuff teams last sunday.

The top of the list should be Jacksonville, Atlanta and Minnesota, who are all 2-0, have all beat potential 10 win teams in both their games, and who both have won on the road.

agreed

that being said, since it is so early in the season it's still a combination of performance on the field and expectations.

Prisco is an idiot...I have been a loyal Pats fan for 28 years and no way do I think at this point they are a #2 team....More like lower top 10 at this point My top 10 power rankings go - Cincinnati,Chicago,Baltimore,Atlanta,Indianapolis,Jacksonville,New England,Pittsburgh,Atlanta & San Diego

A little surprising. There are about 7 teams in his top 10 I don't think we're ready to beat or could beat right now.

I agree with an early poster....we the colts have played one strong and 1 weak team and we are not the number 1 team on the poll..nor do I wish us to be....we cannot stand prosperity anyway..I hope we have to earn our way into the post season because I think we will play better if we do..as far as your team..I do not want to play you this year..last year I knew we could hang and beat your team..but this year I would not even wager on it..there are a lot of competitive teams this year and I think ranking any team this year above any teams is a headache for any writer to be sure. after all..this is why we play the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back