PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Priority One for the 2006 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoLewisrocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
A new pre and post game radio crew on WBCN that does not include 2 guys who apparently believe the show exists primarily to vent their distain for Patriots fans and/or Patriots coaches.

Gresh and Borges simply have no place on a Patriots flagship stations radio programs.

I am sick and tired of hearing how deluded we are to even think for an instant this pathetic team could get past a juggernaut like the Colts, a team led by the greatest coaching human being in the history of the world - while we are apparently led by a self-absorbed, credit grabbing fraud.

Pathetic. The Krafts need to exert some influence over WBCN. They could not be so naive to think this crap isn't damaging to the promotion of their product, just for openers. I could care less that these two halfwits don't like our chances and would naturally pick against us unless a gun was held to their swelled heads. But when they get insulting about it, demeaning the fanbase and the HC, they cross the line.

Start a write in campaign to BCN and the Krafts.

Man! Still seventy minutes!

These have been the slooowest hours of the year.

MoLewisrocks said:
A new pre and post game radio crew on WBCN that does not include 2 guys who apparently believe the show exists primarily to vent their distain for Patriots fans and/or Patriots coaches.

Gresh and Borges simply have no place on a Patriots flagship stations radio programs.

I am sick and tired of hearing how deluded we are to even think for an instant this pathetic team could get past a juggernaut like the Colts, a team led by the greatest coaching human being in the history of the world - while we are apparently led by a self-absorbed, credit grabbing fraud.

Pathetic. The Krafts need to exert some influence over WBCN. They could not be so naive to think this crap isn't damaging to the promotion of their product, just for openers. I could care less that these two halfwits don't like our chances and would naturally pick against us unless a gun was held to their swelled heads. But when they get insulting about it, demeaning the fanbase and the HC, they cross the line.

I've said before that Kraft has a one billion dollar investment. The extra profit margin from BCN vs the competition cannot be worth puting forward a terrible, terrible product. I rarely listen but I did tonight. What a turnoff. These guys are WORSE than the Big Show clowns. Much worse. Negative, and just plain wrong headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back