PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Priority Free Agent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
We must sign A.J. Feeley in the off season. He is the most totaly awesome QB, ever.

Sure tom Brady should be given a chance to compete for his job. But does anyone doubt that A. J. Feeley won't win the competition.

Let's say that Tom is unfairly awarded the starting QB position. A.J Feeley will be our backup and we won't have to face his awesomeness ever again.

We must sign this guy at all cost. What do you think? Am I being over impressed with A. J. Feeley?

Brady is made of glass.

We must sign A.J. Feeley in the off season. He is the most totaly awesome QB, ever.

Sure tom Brady should be given a chance to compete for his job. But does anyone doubt that A. J. Feeley won't win the competition.

Let's say that Tom is unfairly awarded the starting QB position. A.J Feeley will be our backup and we won't have to face his awesomeness ever again.

We must sign this guy at all cost. What do you think? Am I being over impressed with A. J. Feeley?
i think you need to put apicture of your self and let the little man do his thing on you

Three interceptions! Three interceptions!

Yes, but they were all the fault of someon else. The reciever should have blocked Zant from making those catches. The last one was a little lucky by Sanders. But the balls was thrown right on target.

Forget Feely, sign the Eagles DBs!

I think you're spot on. While we're at it let's dump that hopeless head coach of ours and hire Andy Reid.

No, Andy Reid is an unfit parent. He proved that with T.O.

BB: Well, A.J.'s always been a guy that's killed us, and we felt that the top of the board didn't offer a lot of value so we traded the pick for him.

Pats are too cheap to spend the money it will take to get Feeley in-house. we're doomed.

Feely isn't really that good. He just has HOF receivers around him like Greg Lewis and Hank Baskett

Feely isn't really that good. He just has HOF receivers around him like Greg Lewis and Hank Baskett

That's what they say about all the great ones.:cool:

Seriously, though, Feeley played a good game last night. If he's an UFA this offseason and there's no bidding war over him, there are worse guys that the Patriots could have as Brady's backup (like Matt Cassel, for instance).

Seriously, though, Feeley played a good game last night. If he's an UFA this offseason and there's no bidding war over him, there are worse guys that the Patriots could have as Brady's backup (like Matt Cassel, for instance).
Why do you use the word "seriously" when this is obviously a joke post?

Why even keep Brady, he would just take up cap room? :rocker:

Belichick's shown in the past that if the opportunity is there for him to upgrade a position on this team he's going to jump on it. A.J. Feeley will bring some semblance of respectability to this franchise and maybe (finally) we'll be able to win something.

Can you just imagine how great this offense would be with A.J. Feeley handing the ball off to Darren McFadden! I have one thing to say to that, and it begins with "W" and ends in "-OW!"

Last edited:
Yes, but they were all the fault of someon else. The reciever should have blocked Zant from making those catches. The last one was a little lucky by Sanders. But the balls was thrown right on target.

Yeah but the real issue is that Samuel was out there jumping routes and running down balls. He should know, and the rules should dictate, that when a QB needs to throw the ball away, a cornerback cannot catch the dump off or throw away pass. It's basically the same as roughing the passer and should be called as such. Too many NFL QB's have been victimized by people like Asante who make their otherwise superb passes look like a bad play and I, for one, am sick and tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes