Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Three Beers $12.00
Plate of Wings $5.99

Watching the expression on the face of Colts fan at an Indy sports bar while Peyton throws a career record 6 interceptions, Vinatieri misses two field goals and the special teams allow 2 touchdowns.

Priceless .....

There are something money can’t buy ... for everything else there is a product endorsement by Peyton Manning.

HAHAHA AWESOME !!! YEH i watched that game last nite and I didn't know to laugh or feel sorry for the Indy C*nts ....they're vulnerable now that their team has the injury bug. Dungy doesn't know what to do, unlike the Pats on the 05 season they when brady carried the team on his back and made it to the Playoffs. Maybe Indy makes the Wildcard round, but if this sounds like bullcrap so does the media and Dungy's apologies

New Priceless Manning Pep talk ad:

Your not playing well? Throwing interceptions? Getting sacked? Here is my advice: It isn't your fault! Just be sure to blame the people around you, and you will make yourself look better! Don't say "I need to move better in the pocket." Say "The O line needs to give me better protection." Don't say "I need to throw more accurately." Say "The receivers need to get into position." Don't say "I need to make better adjustments at the line," Say "The coach needs to call better plays." Don't say "I couldn't manage the clock," Say "The coach shouldn't have called a meaningless timeout, taking one away from me that I could have used."

Using these statements can preserve your identity as a superstar with a laser-rocket arm, at least in your own mind.

Another Priceless Pep talk from Peyton Manning

-Peyton Manning

Last edited:
"Are you having a tough time at work? Does it feel like your everyday chores are slipping from your grasp? Do you suspect your peers are talking behind your back and your rivals are openly mocking you? Is the pressure of sainthood finally breaking down your mental faculties and questioning the strength of your reserves? You need PEYZAK! Let Peyzak restore your false sense of security allowing you to throw co-workers under the nearest bus. With Peyzak you can once again call your own shots and ingore the demands of God. Peyzak will once again allow you to throw the wobbly ducks of life and stand up to those that are wide right! Peyzak...erase the failure."

Three Beers $12.00
Plate of Wings $5.99

Watching the expression on the face of Colts fan at an Indy sports bar while Peyton throws a career record 6 interceptions, Vinatieri misses two field goals and the special teams allow 2 touchdowns.

Priceless .....

There are something money can’t buy ... for everything else there is a product endorsement by Peyton Manning.

Wings for 5.99? Good deal.....this is a great post....I was getting the same priceless feeling watching pay-a-ton implode and watching VinaTRAITOR shank the kick.........Payback sucks Vinatraitor.......

New Priceless Manning Pep talk ad:

Your not playing well? Throwing interceptions? Getting sacked? Here is my advice: It isn't your fault! Just be sure to blame the people around you, and you will make yourself look better! Don't say "I need to move better in the pocket." Say "The O line needs to give me better protection." Don't say "I need to throw more accurately." Say "The receivers need to get into position." Don't say "I need to make better adjustments at the line," Say "The coach needs to call better plays." Don't say "I couldn't manage the clock," Say "The coach shouldn't have called a meaningless timeout, taking one away from me that I could have used."

Using these statements can preserve your identity as a superstar with a laser-rocket arm, at least in your own mind.

Another Priceless Pep talk from Peyton Manning

-Peyton Manning

I can actually imagine this ad, it's not too much of a stretch.

I can actually imagine this ad, it's not too much of a stretch.

I'm still waiting for his Under Armour ad. He is sweating like a pig after completing his 15 reps with the 5 pound dumbbell. The Under Armour longsleeve mock still not giving his upper body any definition.

Click, Clack

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back