PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Price: Vollmer agrees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry buddy... thought about that right after posting : you always come on here and add. Will be more vigilant next time.

Thanks again for the updates. Hopefully Vollmer will live up to the board members' expectations !

Last edited:
No worries -- just glad someone got to it. (Spent the day chasing down sources......) I appreciate the extra set of eyes!

No worries -- just glad someone got to it. (Spent the day chasing down sources......) I appreciate the extra set of eyes!
I can see the new ad right now...

A dapper Christopher Price in his tuxedo in the foreground, a crowd of disheveled and exhausted ne'er-do-wells in the background, and a slogan, "After a hard day of chasing down sources, Christopher Price appreciates the martini footbath system, shaken, not stirred."

Ah, fresh SeaBass, my favorite.

Gutes fischfleish essen!

Last edited:
Dollars or marks?

I can see the new ad right now...

A dapper Christopher Price in his tuxedo in the foreground, a crowd of disheveled and exhausted ne'er-do-wells in the background, and a slogan, "After a hard day of chasing down sources, Christopher Price appreciates the martini footbath system, shaken, not stirred."

HA! That is awesome. I see my new column photo.......:D

Great - my binky for this year is in!

He can now be joined by my binky from last year (Crable), who never really got started. Hope they both make it on to the field and perform with distinction.

Woot. Nice stuff. Twitter is FAST!

So let's hope Seabass turns into a monster player, and not just a monster in size. :) Dante, this guy is all yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes