PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Price: Camp countdown - OL

Status
Not open for further replies.
is levoir or o callaghan not better than kaczur, box??

is levoir or o callaghan not better than kaczur, box??
LeVoir may be as good, O'C may be a better drive blocker, Kac is hands down a better pass blocker.

thats scary bc im not high at all on kaczur

LeVoir may be as good, O'C may be a better drive blocker, Kac is hands down a better pass blocker.

Yes and yes. Although I'm really high on Sea Bass -- still think he might be able to make the leap past OC and LeVoir and challenge Kaczur by the end of 2009.

Yes, Vollmer needs to move past O'Callaghan for the backup RT position. O'Callaghan is not likely to make the team. However, I expect LeVoir to be our gameday backup since he has already shown his abilities to play both tackle positions. Vollmer is a year away.

As you state, Vollmer is poised to challenge Kaczur by the end of the season for the 2010 season when Kaczur may not even be here.

BTW, I don't understand the discussion of moving LT (converted to RT) Kaczur to RG in what may be his last season. He would need considerable time to make such a conversion. If Kaczur is beat out at RT, I would expect him to be the gameday backup at both tackle positions, a natural role for him (and worth a high tender if he is an RFA).

Yes and yes. Although I'm really high on Sea Bass -- still think he might be able to make the leap past OC and LeVoir and challenge Kaczur by the end of 2009.

Last edited:
Kaczur, barring injury, will be starting RT this season. Watch for SeaBass to be starting LT in 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back