PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Price: Best rookie seasons of the Belichick era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great piece by Price. What ever happened to Eugene Wilson?

Out of this years class, I'll pick Taylor Price to have a breakout season.

Out of this years class, I'll pick Taylor Price to have a breakout season.

Gonna be tougher for Price since he's missing time due to Ohio's quarter system. He might be playing catchup for the first part of the season, and with four guys potentially ahead of him on the depth chart, it makes it an uphill climb.

My guess would be Hernandez.

Good article by Price, as usual.

Gonna be tougher for Price since he's missing time due to Ohio's quarter system. He might be playing catchup for the first part of the season, and with four guys potentially ahead of him on the depth chart, it makes it an uphill climb.

My guess would be Hernandez.

Good article by Price, as usual.

His upside is that Ohio runs an option offense which is a logical precursor to the offense we run. For Price, it will be more of a evolution than learning something completely different or new.

I think Price is hyping Vollmer a but much. Light started more games on a superbowl winning team. That should hold more clout then a good game against Freeney.

Also, Branch gets a "narrow edge" over Edleman, but he doesn't even put him in the best of the rest.

I like the Mankins #1 choice :rocker:

Houston Texans
Two days after his release from the Buccaneers, Wilson was signed by the Houston Texans on September 3, 2008.

During a preseason game against the Minnesota Vikings on August 31, 2009, Wilson fell victim to an illegal "crackback" block thrown by Brett Favre. He was injured on the play and was listed as "day-to-day." Wilson returned to the field on September 20, 2009, and started the second game of the season, recording an interception in the Texans' win over the Tennessee Titans.

Wilson was placed Injured Reserve on November 24, 2009, due to broken toes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Wilson_(American_football)

I guess he's still with the Texans. Couldn't resist posting this:D: Eugene Wilson on Favre hit: "What was up with that?" | ProFootballTalk.com

Great piece from Chris as always. Logan Mankins as #1 works for me, damn he's always been a beast:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes