PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Preview of the Circus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 6 months of missing football isn't doing this game any favors. Good God this is boring.

Welcome to the preseason. :yawn2:

On a side note, I think everyone should stare at that smiley for a minute or so. Yawns are contagious and it isn't any different going from staring at a human to staring at a smiley on the internet.

Last edited:

On a side note, I think everyone should stare at that smiley for a minute or so. Yawns are contagious and it isn't any different going from staring at a human to staring at a smiley on the internet.

I'll do it if you agree to do a lap around Rex Ryan. ;)

It's an endless cycle. For the last few weeks I have been thinking "Hall Of Fame Game, REAL Football!". Then I watch it, and I remember the difference between the preseason and regular season.

Given the way the Bengals' starting O-Line played, this should be a good game for Cunningham to cut his teeth on.

That's my hope. If we're really lucky, Andre Smith will be in for them. Heh heh heh. :cool:

I forgot about the game on tonight and then I remembered and got excited. After about 10 minutes of watching the game I changed the channel. I know the Patriots preseason game this Thursday will be good no matter what.

On the bright side, only a month until real football!

Costly game for the Cowboys. Phillips, the TE who was looking pretty good and being looked at as a legitimate competitor for playing time as the #2 TE, was lost for the season with an ACL injury.

CANTON, Ohio -- An MRI confirmed the Dallas Cowboys' fear that tight end John Phillips tore the ACL in his right knee during the Hall of Fame Game, a source with knowledge of the situation told ESPNDallas.com.

Phillips, a sixth-round pick who contributed as a rookie last season, is out for the season.

Source: Dallas Cowboys TE John Phillips out for season with torn ACL - ESPN Dallas

It was good to see at first than i couldn't watch it to many flags.

I watched the first half. It was dead boring. Although I did get a kick out of how terrible JT O'Sullivan looked.

I watched the first half. It was dead boring. Although I did get a kick out of how terrible JT O'Sullivan looked.

I see Wal-Mart in that guys near future...

We all got a preview of how the cbs film crew is gonna be at Gillette opening day. Yeah, on the frickin' BENGALS sideline. On the two of them. It's actually The New England Patriots home opener. You just wait. It's gonna seem like the game is being broadcast from Cincy.

Last night I was jealous seeing those two with the big white teeth flash those smiles for the whole country. I, ME, I wanted the damn Randy-T.O. show! I like the national spotlight to be on MY team, not the other sideline. Moss is gonna feel like he's odd man out for sure.
Moss on one side, T.O. on the other and Welker in the slot. Hey defense, try and stop that on an effective basis.

Oh, okay. I'll just go back to worrying if Mankins is gonna play this year. Oh yeah, like THAT'S just as much fun as gettin' ma popcorn ready for the Randy/T.O. tandem. Oh yeah, I almost forgot... I can focus on the great Torry HOLT where T.O. woulda lined up. Yuh... shur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots