PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pretty safe to say we won't get flexed out [Update: Pats/Dolphins flexed out]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pretty safe to say we won't get flexed out

Pats-Saints will have nearly as high ratings as Pats-Colts. It's gonna be a barn burner!

Pats vs Dolphins? We 'should' beat em handily. But you never can tell with division rivalry games.
Ronnie Brown is out and Rickey is the main ball carrier now right?
Might see more Pat White 'Wildcat' action though.

Last edited:

Give me a 1 PM game every week. I am out of town, pay ever increasing $$ for Sunday ticket so I never miss a game. Having games nationally televised just increases the number of games I would have gotten for free, and frustrates me to know that the cost of some of my games are starting to rival actually going to a game:eek:

I love 1pm eastern games... the night games are harsh for people in the atlantic time zone ! I can't imagine fans in Great Britain...

Sucks for me. I love late games because they're at a decent hour for me. Actually this one really sucks because I may be on a plane to Boston at that time.

Bad decision...better game got beaten out by jersey sales and overhype :rolleyes:

Watch the game turn out to be a crap fest while the New England-Miami game turn into a classic.

Give me a 1 PM game every week. I am out of town, pay ever increasing $$ for Sunday ticket so I never miss a game. Having games nationally televised just increases the number of games I would have gotten for free, and frustrates me to know that the cost of some of my games are starting to rival actually going to a game:eek:

I'm with you, bro. Seems like there were never this many Pats game televised nationally when I had cable; not even during the Super Bowl years. Now that I'm paying all this dough, however, suddenly every week I could see the game for free.

Which brings me to another point of irritation - when the game's on Sunday Ticket, I know it will be on at the time it's supposed to be on. This past week, CBS decided to take everyone to the end (and then overtime) of the Steelers/Chiefs game, so I didn't get to see the first five minutes of the Pats game. :mad:

Sucks for me. I love late games because they're at a decent hour for me. Actually this one really sucks because I may be on a plane to Boston at that time.

Drive north to my place. I'll have it DVRed. My Auntie Semetic will be there to watch it with you.

Drive north to my place. I'll have it DVRed. My Auntie Semetic will be there to watch it with you.

LOL, sounds good. Unfortunately I'll be on a plane until 7:30 PM, but then I can watch it at my father's house on the DVR. Tell your Auntie thanks anyway and I'll grab a BLT with her later.

I'm actually okay with it.

Having a 3 month old who likes to be awake at 8am makes it hard to stay awake through the SNF games.

Glad I got the sunday ticket! :D

Bad decision...better game got beaten out by jersey sales and overhype :rolleyes:

Watch the game turn out to be a crap fest while the New England-Miami game turn into a classic.

The thing I don't get is that the Vikings and Cardinals have already locked up their respective divisions (for the most part.)

The Dolphins and Patriots game will have ginormous implifications.

The thing I don't get is that the Vikings and Cardinals have already locked up their respective divisions (for the most part.)

The Dolphins and Patriots game will have ginormous implifications.

Right. Especially heaven forbid hoping it doesn't happen- the Patriots lose to the Saints.

An actual division race already scheduled months ago with one of the biggest names in the game and an offense that wows viewers with their theatrics...seems like it would be a much bigger game than two has beens that are trying to hold onto past glory.

Right. Especially heaven forbid hoping it doesn't happen- the Patriots lose to the Saints.

An actual division race already scheduled months ago with one of the biggest names in the game and an offense that wows viewers with their theatrics...seems like it would be a much bigger game than two has beens that are trying to hold onto past glory.

After the events that transpired in last year's split, I was 100% sure the Dolphins and Pats would play a game in primetime this year. I suppose the absence of Ronnie, Matt Light, the Wildcat and all that jazz hurt the game's national alure a little.

Oh well, NBC's loss.

I don't mind it because I have the Sunday Ticket and it makes your guys' week just that much shorter. ;)

Patriots flexed out

Moved to 1pm so the Viks/Cards game can be at night.

Re: Patriots flexed out

Moved to 1pm so the Viks/Cards game can be at night.

About six days late on the news, but I applaud the effort.

damn......i clicked right on here after hearing to post because i wanted to be the one to break the news. my bad.

What he said. ST cost per game is getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes