Welcome to PatsFans.com

Press Coverage.. pay attention to this concert for the Browns in NH..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jul 16, 2007.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

The Browns continue to be holed up in their digs in Planfield NH, they had a benefit concert on Sat. present was Randy Weaver and about 1-200 supporters, all the while Homeland Security Helicopters were hovering overhead, not sure if they were in hush mode or not. The namesake of Press was there in full form. There is ongoing coverage of this standoff in the Keene Free Press..http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Here is the video of the concert, Press is looking rather stately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bkk00_NPdI
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

This is getting embarrassing.

There was a time when the cops dropped bombs on people holed up. Now we let them put on concerts. Sure have come a long way.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

We Need A Muslim Dictator In The White House To Clean The Country Up
  4. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Would any dictator do? Can it be religious right leader?
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

No, they don't have the balls to handle it, the country is to far gone.....
    :bricks:
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Gee, have you ever asked yourself why we don't drop bombs on criminals anymore? You can't swear at them without fear of being sued.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

And you can only swear at the "white ones"
  8. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Lol, I bet the cops do a lot of swearing when they take white collar criminals in.

"Sir, could we come down to your attorney's office so you can surrender and be let out on bail? At your convenience, of course."
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

We agree on that one one, "White Collar Crminals" are just as bad as Pedophiles.

Uncle Teddy wears a White collar, he should be on death row.

"oh poor Teddy, that damn bridge shouldn't of been there"

"Oh poor Teddy, that damn Mary Jo"

"oh poor Teddy, that damn Vodka"

"oh poor Teddy, those damn newspapers"

"oh poor Teddy, that damn Joan"

"OH POOR TEDDY, WE LOVE YOU TEDDY"
  10. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Beutifull Harry,beutifull.Especialy the first line. Altough Uncle Ted's aaaah little adventure would be called vehicular Homecide,a 0-5 year stretch I believe.
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  11. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

Shut-up you white mother-F$#%'er. :D

I luv you HB! ;)
  12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Don't even try to blame this on my side of the isle. This one is your baby. Its the direct result of those nitwits who got swept into power in 1994. To me David Koresh was a mass murderer and Randy Weaver remains a scumbag who killed an FBI agent from Quincy. Liberalism's never been about lawlessness.
  13. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

As Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton proved. Oh, and that Congressman Jefferson with his freezer full of loot. Liberalism is simply bigotry turned inside out; it's still bigotry, narrow-minded, in denial of the truth and dictatorial. Other than that, it's pretty cool.

//
  14. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

What kind of thoughtless gibberish is this? Is your brain still jet-lagged? Perhaps you should not post until you have something useful.
  15. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

"Gibberish"? "Thoughtless"? (not) "useful"??

Golly, I thought I made a good point, as a counter to your "point", aka: "it's all YOUR fault; I'm pure as the driven snow, blah, blah, blah..."

Koresh and Weaver are both extremist nut-cases, but as I recall it was Bill Clinton's Attorney General, Janet Reno, who ordered army tanks to attack the Koresh compound. What were Bill and Janet thinking, that Koresh and his gang would just lie down and surrender easily?? As for Weaver, I also recall that both his teenage son and his wife were killed by federal agents while they were under siege; his wife was holding their baby daughter when she got knocked off by a government sniper. And what were the charges he was facing, "possession of a sawed-off shotgun"?? Do they send snipers after the Mexican gangs and other mafia types around the U.S.?? Or only white guys who live with their wife and children??

I'm been back for over a week, so the lag is gone. Thanks, anyway.

//
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  16. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

How exactly does one go about 'turning bigotry inside out?' and how is it still bigotry? I know when you turn the truth inside out, you get a lie and by definition its not the truth. How come that doesn't apply to bigotry?

Whenever there's a difference of opinion in this country that can't be solved among the two parties its solved in court. If I say, for example, you owe me money and you refuse to pay I can't just beat it out of you, I have to sue you and let the court system arbitrate. Its the same if the government thinks you've committed a crime. They can't just unilaterally sentence you, but they can, or used to be able to compel you to appear in court and make your case there as opposed to making your case in the media, or making your case at the point of a gun.

Both Koresh and Weaver had ample warning that they were expected to step up and answer the charges against them. Each refused to even discuss the matter. Especially in the case of Weaver. The FBI's presence on his property wasn't their first effort to contact him. They sent him MAIL the first time and he round-filed it. Perhaps he was entrapped. Perhaps there was some legit reason for him to cut down a shotgun and sell it. We'll never know because he decided that the process we've always used to determine those things didn't apply to him and the right backed him up. This support from the right is the exact reason that these two deadbeats up in NH think they can simply deny the existence of the tax code and get away with it.
  17. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The ones who cry loudest about "bigotry" are the ones most likely to be holding it.

Do you think the tax system is good? All that money collected is all going for a good public purpose?? The "Big Dig"?? Aren't you just a *little* sick and fed up with the way tax monies are first of all coerced out of us, then secondly, misused and mismanaged in ways that would make Marie Antoinette blush??

//
  18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

The big dig pales to the amount of fraud perpetuated by the "contractors" in Iraq, the problem with the big dig is we see it.. in Iraq it is part of the so called WOT.
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

The government won't go after the "Gang Bangers" of America the way Clinton & Reno slaughtered those people in Waco because they are afraid, THEY ARE AFRAID OF SHARPTON & JACKOFF.

That White Mother F-cker Koresh could have prevented that all he had to do was "walk out, hands in the air"

Why didn't Spielberg & Hanks make a movie about Waco, a blockbuster, if Bush did something like that Lefty Hollywood would have made 50 movies about it, they would have had a day of mourning every year, flags at half staff and Post Office's closed, a new holiday so future generations would never forget that the Hated Bush caused little children to be burned to death, but they didn't do all this, WHY, because their beloved sex pervert Billy Blue Dress Clinton was running the show.
  20. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So, that makes the government what????

UBERMASS murderers????