Welcome to PatsFans.com

Press at White House

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by scout, Jun 16, 2012.

1. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What's this?!? A member of the media actually asked the President of the United States a question?!?!?!?!? Lord have mercy, send that man to Leavenworth!!!!!!! :bricks: :bricks:

Guy throws a shoe at George Bush and he's a hero of the left. Reporter asks Obama a question and he's a pariah. :rofl: :rofl:
  3. IndyPatriotsfan

IndyPatriotsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's just another example of ignorant right wingers disrespect for the President. The President clearly states that this is not the time for questions and the man doesn't get it. He just wants to show his ***** and try to make a name for himself. And of course, wolfpack sees no problem with it. If this type of disrespect was shown to a republican his head would explode.
  4. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Yeah... We wouldn't want to go interrupting the president while he's circumventing congress now would we? :rolleyes:

Besides, what a silly question. I mean really..... It not like flooding another 800,000 illegal workers into an already sh!tty 8% unemployment market could have much of an effect right?

We have a little something in this country called the "rule of law". When this President starts following it, like all the ones before him have, perhaps he'll start seeing some of the same respect afforded to him.
  5. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Back in the day if bush were speaking this ahh "reporter" would have been arrested.
  6. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You mean when reagun gave amnesty to 3 million illegals back in 1987, oh wait that was different. :rolleyes: More righty hypocrisy
  7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

This president doesn't deserve respect and he has brought it all on himself he is beginning to act just like many said he would "A Little Dictator"

The damage this man is putting on America will take years to fix, you young people and your children will pay for this "Poster Boy Sweet Talking Leg Tingling Rock Star Bullsh!t" that the fawning gushing starry eyed fools elected.

I don't think you will see many of his groupies fainting this time around.

We have 12 million illegal aliens wandering around this country now this idiot wants to give amnesty to a few more million, when your the minorty the freedoms you now have will just be memorys.

AMERICA AND IT'S PEOPLE WELCOME LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA'S REVEREND ONCE SAID "GOD DAMN AMERICA" BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA SAT IN THE FRONT PEW AND LISTENED TO THIS BIGOT HATE FILLED BASTARD FOR TWENTY YEARS, WHY....:confused:
  8. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: You sound like a scared old white haired dude. Oh yeah, i almost forgot the shrub 'n' chief started a war illegally, he and his traitoris crony's lied to get us into iraq. They should all be in leavenworth.
  9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Actually, now that you mention it, yeah that was different because that was a bill introduced to both houses of congress, debated by congress, voted on and passed by both houses of congress, reconciled in committee, then voted on again and passed again by both houses of congress, before finally being signed into law by the president.

Thank you for noting the difference.
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You know how you can tell a liberal in here is totally getting PWNED in a thread? They either

1) Play the race card, or
    2) hijack the thread into a discussion of Iraaaaaaaaaaaaaq!, or
    3) All of the above

:rofl: :rofl:
  11. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Typical lefty BS response.

Answered and totally powned. :rolleyes:

12. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Obfuscation will get you no where, besides i think hb can speak for himself. Go make us some bacon and eggs mon amie, and make it snappy.
  13. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I guess you have no real answer. Oh i almost forgot wasn't reagun that let all those criminal cuban boat people in, yes i believe it was. In fact he welcomed them with open arms.

[​IMG]

Own this
  14. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Go make us some bacon and eggs?????

I ain't your b!tch sweetpea........ Don't treat me like one. Oh wait....... that's all you really got isn't it. Hyperbole and insults. Yeah....... we got it. typical playbook lefty sh!t.
  15. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Was i talkin to you? no i don't think i was.
  16. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Heibel is taking a thread about Obama and illegal immigration, and responding with a pathetic attempt to change the subject into Bush and Iraq.

He's got absolutely nothing. The more he posts, the more he demonstrates it.
  17. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

An angry Iraq (in Iraq) throws a shoe at Bush and thats a precedent to interrupt a President at the White House. Got it. Like I said, it is irrelevent if you don't like his policy, you have to follow protocol.
  18. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +315 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

ROFLMAO

You do realize he was answering Wolfpack, don't you? And the words
    "make us some bacon and eggs" is a direct quote from Wolfpack - who uses it, not only in his signature pictures, but as a comeback to certain "lefties" he disagrees with.....and he (and the moderators here) all seem to think it is not a sexist, degrading, or insulting remark at all - in spite of all the protest to the contrary.

Be that as it may - the "hyperbole and insult" is definitely NOT "typical playbook lefty sh!t" - it is typical Wolfpack sh!t.

Thanks for recognizing it and calling like it is, though. Much appreciated.
  19. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

No, I actually don't.......

I don't troll here on a daily basis.
  20. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +315 / 7 / -3

#12 Jersey

Well, you've made 8,000 posts somewhere here....I assume it works the same on whatever board you're trolling on - if you quote someone in your post, as Hebeill quoted Wolfpack, that's who you're responding to.

I mean, you quoted Hebeill when you responded to him, didn't you? Why would you think it worked any different when Hebeill quoted Wolfpack?