Welcome to PatsFans.com

President Ahmadinejad's letter to the American people

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Seymour93, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

He makes some good points about Iraq and U.S. govt. support for Zionists.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/11/29/ahmadinejad.letter/

2. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +133 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Sey you really need to look at your self if you think this guy can make "some really good points".

Hitler made the same "really good points"
  3. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Any good point Hitler may have made in one of his speeches was invalidated by his sadistic actions. While Ahmadinejad is a religious fanatic, he has killed no one, and is spot on about our govt's positions on Iraq and Zionism.
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Did he have a good point when he said Israel should be wiped off the face of the Earth?
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +549 / 2 / -9

:singing: :singing:
    Oh Jesus H Christ, who the f-ck cares what this little creep says, the little bastard looks like he should be living under the BU Bridge, why the hell should America or any country in the world take this jerks crap, if he has Nukes the "Crooked Cowardly UN" should get in there and take them away from the greasy little
    sh!tbum.
    :bricks:
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2006
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +437 / 5 / -2

Iranian Hostage Crisis 1979
    [​IMG]

I think some people in here may need their heads examined. Whereas I am all for hearing what any person has to say, as I beleive they have a right to say whatever they desire, I only listen to those who are sensible. To say that Ahmadinejad hasn't killed anybody while saying GW has, is hypocritical. If you think GW is guilty of murder for the war in Iraq, then this azzhole is guilty of the same for supporting, funding, and training the Shia death squads that are burning people alive in the streets.

Iran, some country we should look to for advice. Not only do they want to wipe an entire nation of the earth, but they also have no tolerance for homosexuals. Matter of fact, they hang them in public. I sure want to listen to them, and that other jerk off who came here to speak to us about tolerance & reform. What was that loosers name again?

[​IMG]

http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/2005/11/8b051428-5f0a-45c0-b1e4-e60688f189c5.html

Human Rights Watch is expressing concern over recent reports that two men were executed in Iran for homosexual conduct. The International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission, a U.S.-based organization, has urged the United Nations to investigate the case.

Prague, 28 November 2005 (RFE/RL) -- On 13 November, Tehran's hard-line daily "Kayhan" reported that two young men were hung in a public square in the northern town of Gorgan for the crime of having homosexual relations.

The men, identified only as Mokhtar N. and Ali. A, were both in their mid-20s.
  7. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hitler did some good things but he just went a little too far.

Signed,
    Marge Schott

Seymour, I'd stop posting if I were you.
  8. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The five hostages' claim has been disproved time and time again.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/8831/takeyh.html

Were the Iranians not practicing Sharia law before Ahmadinejad was elected?

I'm not promoting radical Islam. I agree with him when he speaks about Israel and the War In Iraq however.
  9. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

In theory, yes. But it's impossible to move populations without genocide so Israel is here to stay.
  10. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

And since Israel is here to stay, how do you suppose it should be dealt with by the international community?
  11. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

What am I supposed to say - "like sh-t!" ?

How about this: just like every other country. When Saddam invades Kuwait he deserves to be punished, when Israel invades Lebanon they deserve to be scolded too.

Israel is a democracy with, for the most part, a prosperous population. Does that give them a free pass to do whatever they please? No. Does that make their reasons for existance legitimate? No.

You must remember Israel was founded on terrorism. The Lehi (Hebrew for Fighters of Israel) terrorists used arguably more violent/dirty tactics than modern day Hamas. They were doing this in the immediate years after WWII when sympathy for Jews was being expressed everywhere. And what happened to the Lehi? They were integrated into the IDF after Britain finally caved in. Ohh how things change (not).

Israel have been in existance for less than 60 years and you can't even count on two hands how many conflicts this nation has been involved in. It's 2006 and the Palestinians are still treated like inhabitants of the old Iron Curtain.

Your answer is Israel should be viewed with extra skepticism due to their reckless history but you must respect the fact that they are permanently going to be a member of the international community.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2006
  12. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Just end all your posts with "Allah Ackbar!!!!"
  13. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Are you the editor for Al-Jazeera?

How many conflicts did Israel START in their 60 year existence?
  14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow. That's a pretty lowlife scumbag, anti-Semitic thing to say. Lucky for you this forum's moderator is a fellow anti-Semite or you'd really be in trouble.
  15. Seymour93

Seymour93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

No, but I'd like to get the new Al-Jazeera International channel which is avaliable in just about every Western country except this one. It would be a nice change of pace from the usual Zionist ballwashing that you get on every other network.

Hmmm.... about 5 or 6.
  16. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +887 / 6 / -16

#87 Jersey

I don't like the guy but I find he is a great and intelligent leader for his country on a historical basis. He leads his country combining historical bias with the current events of the world. If Bush were as loyal to Americans as Ahmadinejad he would have let our Generals run the war with an overwhelming force.

I find the media tries to portray him as a renegade...but he isn't a renegade at all...he reflects the will...especially the historical will of the people.

Above I made sure to say historical will...because at the same time he is very disliked by the progressive people of his nation...in a way...he is like Bush...using emotion to gain the political leverage he needs to do as he pleases.

While he may be very powerfull due to the countries military might...someday there will be a major revolution in the country...it won't be pretty and dangerous weapons will fall into the wrong hands. IMO...Iran will be at the center of WWIII...all due to a power hungry leader using emotion to be a world power broker.
  17. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Zionist ballwashing?

Mel Gibson is that you?
  18. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

19. italia44

italia44 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

20. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +192 / 4 / -6

Clinton had a much more even policy towards the Middle East than Bush and made a lot of progress, such as peace with Jordan, good relations with Fatah, okay relations with Iran, etc. I think we need to return to that kind of more balanced policy. After all, there are a lot of moderates in the Middle East, but we have had very little contact with them since Bush was "elected."

As far as Ahmadinejad's letter goes, he does make some reasonable points, but why in the world would we listen to him at this point? He has to show a willingness to work with the international community to bring peace to the region. So far, he's done what he can to stir things up -- undermining us in Iraq and undermining Israel with his military support for Hezbollah. His letter is nothing more than a strategic document designed to advance Iranian military and economic interests.

Bush should be putting all his effort into getting a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians, which would go a long way towards moving the Middle East forward.