PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pregame anticipation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuronet

Homer Little
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I can't sleep, can't wait. Man this board being down just kills me too!!!

I'll post periodically as I get more manic. Going to bed now for a few hours....

PS To the admins, thanks for your tireless efforts with this site. You rock!!!

:rocker:

Heh,

I was up aroubnd 2:30 this morning. Made a pot of joe and started reading the reports. I visited the herald's website, and there are already a couple trolls posting crap in the comments section.

After the family wakes up, I'll get to work prepping the living room, vacuming, dusting the Patriots altar, er, memorabilia shelf, cleaning the widescreen TV, and making certain the snackage is set to go. Then it's setting the pitcher and glasses into the freezer to chill before making the "punch" etc.

Seriously, though, I've developed this pattern on gameday and after 36 years of supporting this team, it's varied only a little. My wife says I need professional help. I say we need a bigger house so I can devote an entire room to the Patriots. What do you think? :rocker:

its going to be 1:30AM Mon morning here when the game starts. No idea what i will do till then. And that too no live telecast ..just score refreshing on nfl.com:(

Heh,

I was up aroubnd 2:30 this morning. Made a pot of joe and started reading the reports. I visited the herald's website, and there are already a couple trolls posting crap in the comments section.

After the family wakes up, I'll get to work prepping the living room, vacuming, dusting the Patriots altar, er, memorabilia shelf, cleaning the widescreen TV, and making certain the snackage is set to go. Then it's setting the pitcher and glasses into the freezer to chill before making the "punch" etc.

Seriously, though, I've developed this pattern on gameday and after 36 years of supporting this team, it's varied only a little. My wife says I need professional help. I say we need a bigger house so I can devote an entire room to the Patriots. What do you think? :rocker:

Same here wow it's kinda good to know im not alone.My wife says i need a 12 step program I can't sleep I watch NFL network all night then ESPN when I wake up then the forums all day it's like I cant get enough..GO PATS

It is time to pump up the pre game anticipation music.....

EYE OF THE TIGER
REMEMBER THE NAME
CRAZY TRAIN

Heh,

I started at 3:30 thinking about what must be going through Brady's mind.. got up pretty much did the same thing on the internet.. the difference is my wife is a fan also, so I have the best of both worlds.. we both kinda eat, drink and sleep Pats during the playoffs.. it's more fun and less to justify if I buy stuff. She understands.

It is time to pump up the pre game anticipation music.....

EYE OF THE TIGER
REMEMBER THE NAME
CRAZY TRAIN

Don't forget the song played at Gillette after a Pats TD - U2's "Elevation"!!

Just woke up. Time to clean and get ready for people coming over for the game.

I've been getting less and less fun to watch games with, my friends say. More tense.

Hell yeah I'm tense!!! :eek:

I just got up too. I don't think I can hang with the second cup of coffee, I'm already nervous.

GO PATS!

I am gonna go play some Guitar Hero to kill the time...both pregame shows are snore inducing.

I need to clean the house but keep watching these shows.

Maybe I'll take the dog to the dog park tire him out before company arrives, and get my mind clear for a bit...

LETS DO THIS! :woohoo:

I'm too nervous for words. I feel like I'm waiting for the jury to come back in the room.

I'm too nervous for words. I feel like I'm waiting for the jury to come back in the room.

:D Totally dude. I'm going crazy.

its almost midnight here and iam going crazy with nerves . no telecast here anyway and almost 1.5 hrs to go :(

its almost midnight here and iam going crazy with nerves . no telecast here anyway and almost 1.5 hrs to go :(

where are you? Australia?

Where do you live, SVN?

I'm actually calm. I was calm last week too. I think my heart jumped ship after the Giants game. 1:30 EST here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes