Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Do you want to see the PAts destroy, humilate, blowout, or whatever phrase oyu wish to use, the Giants.
Or do you care that the Giants retain their diginity, or that you would enjoy a close game more.
Or do you not care either way.

Personally, the most enjoyable game for me would be a TD on every possession we have, the D getting a turnover or 3 and out every single series, zero first downs and points allowed, and win of something like 80-0.

But again, in the end a win is a win is a win, I'm just talking about enjoyment DURING the game, because after the fact the W is all that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
unlike some people, a close game is not enjoyable to me. i too, want an 80-0 score.

I would love for it to be a blowout so that all players that are activated get a chance to play in the game. As well, it will be another chance for BB to say FU to everybody.

Personally, the most enjoyable game for me would be a TD on every possession we have, the D getting a turnover or 3 and out every single series, zero first downs and points allowed, and win of something like 80-0.

I'd like this as well and I would cheer every single touchdown as a nice big FU to the entire league, Arlen Specter, Matt the assistant Golf Pro, and everyone else who's against us.

At the end of the day, a 2-0 win works just like a 41-3 win does. Thinking back to SB 36, had the fumble recovery TD not been called back we'd have had an easy win but the romanticism of the game winning kick and Brady 2 minute drive would have been gone.

However after 3 SB wins by 3 points each, I'm ready to blow the cover off the building and have a relaxingly large lead at the end of three quarters.

I hope we beat the living crap out of 'em.

I too would prefer a hefty margin of victory. but mostly I'll just take what I can get.

I want the Pats to win 50-0 and then say "F*ck all you" after accepting the trophy.

I want big plays, humiliate the Giants, kick em when their down and just keep picking passes off.

A Washington Redskins type of game or Chargers week 2

I want the Pats to win by six touchdowns, take their trophy, and leave. They have every right to be pissed off at the rest of the NFL, and I wouldn't mind if they showed it.

Humiliation and pain as Mr. T said

I would like to see a close game with few penalties, none of those is it a fumble or pass calls, I like high scoring games, 40-42 would be good.

A good clean well played and well coached battle would be ideal.

I could care less who wins, I never was a fan of the Giants, and I haven't liked the Pats since Grogan played. I was hoping for Jets/Tampa Bay SB

TOTAL DESTRUCTION of the giants! I dont think thats too much to ask.

I would love the blowout. I would like it even better if it was a shutout, say 38-0. (erasing the 35 they scored the first game)

Yeah, 38-0 has a nice ring to it.

Do you want to see the PAts destroy, humilate, blowout, or whatever phrase oyu wish to use, the Giants.
Or do you care that the Giants retain their diginity, or that you would enjoy a close game more.

But again, in the end a win is a win is a win, I'm just talking about enjoyment DURING the game, because after the fact the W is all that matters.

I like slow anihilation Andy. We score a TD and they get a FG ... then again and again until the score is like 21-9. Then we make it 28-9 ... Eli goes bonkers ... Hobbs Int makes it 35-9 at halftime ... same for the 2nd half.

I want to see the Randy Moss "moon" salute after he catches Brady's record-breaking seventh touchdown pass in a Superbowl.

AJ-
You are about as arrogant as a poster could be. Absolutely no respect for the Giants and their prospects. Never worried about any of your close wins. When did you start to worry yesterday? My guess is when the overhead shot of Plax sitting there waiting for the ball to drop in his hands. But, maybe not. After all, 3 to's, 35 ticks, who knows? A decent return and a couple of big plays, and you are in FG range.

Remember our spat about Freeney and how you feel he is overrated? I pointed to "pressures" and you kept dogging me, telling me that the NFL doesn't even keep such a stat, yet you speak of it in the Week 17, O-line thread? Howie even rattled off some stats last night about how many times Brady was "pressured". 5 sacks in 40+ dropbacks COULD be managable, but obviously, NYG "pressured" Brady on several other attempts that really disrupted his game, wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back