PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions

P

Patsgirl4life!!

What are your division and wild card picks for the upcomming season

Last edited by a moderator:
I should refrain from making predictions...I loved the team they had put together last season and that turned out well...:bricks:

There's a lot of Q's on this team, I'd say I'm cautiously optimistic we'll be the best team in the division.

I will say moving Papelbon into the pen makes the team weaker, and I am less excited about the start of the season b/c of it.

Sometimes they'll win, sometimes they'll lose and sometimes it'll rain.

I'm picking the DRays to win it all.

Delmon Young, BJ Upton, Rocco Baldelli, Jonny Gomes and Elijah Dukes will all live up to their potential and Akinori Iwamura will make a seamless transition into American Baseball. That combine with Carl Crawfords already assumed greatness will be the core of a phenominal offense that goes neck and neck with that of anyone else in the AL. Their pitching staff rides on the two aces of Scott Kazmir and Jae Seo -- Kazmir managing a full healthy season and Seo mirroring his success from 2005, and the rest of the rotation musters league average innings to make a solid rotation. Seth McClung becomes a dominant reliever after years of mediocrity in the rotation, and a few good midseason trades bolster the bullpen to get it ready for the Series.

Casey Fossum named WS MVP with a dominant complete game shutout in game 7 against the Phillies.

I'll say the Angels easily in the West, the Tigers in the Central, and who knows what else. The AL East is too close to call, with too many ?'s for the 3, yes 3, teams that will be in the mix. Whomever stays the healthiest in the rotations will win. I think Toronto, if they stay healthy as they are not as deep as NY or Boston, could seriously be in it at the end.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back