PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for Superbowl 46.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my prediction on who's going to win super bowl XLVI - YouTube!

55027c8072bfe0d_135_90.jpg
No offense, IP, but wow, you should find a dentist to see in between the visits to the "doctor".

38-14 Pats win - it came to me in a vision...

The only thing I'd put money on is that the Giants are going to launch a bomb down the field in their first set of offensive downs. Probably the first play from scrimmage.

This isn't so much a prediction as it is my theory on the Pats gameplan:

I believe we will see Aaron Hernandez lined up as a RB the majority of the game. The draw play will be a great way to neutralize the Giants pass rush & my gut says they've been working on it all week. With Gronk being limited laterally I would just run him deep down the middle on just about every play. Branch & Welker will do as they've always done and work the short to intermediate part of the field.

Defensively I believe BB will not blitz like he did 4 years ago. As long as the front 4 is containing the run and Eli is getting hurried on every throw we will be able to have enough men in coverage to prevent the big plays. Tackling after the catch is made is very crucial with these receivers, so I dont expect to see a press coverage.

I'm going with the standard Clubber Lang prediction:

Pain.

This patriots defense has to step up big time.Everyone in new york seems to think they will score at will against this defense.

I would like to see a blowout just cause i cant stand the giants players chirping too much!!

Eli has a bad game, and all of the media laugh about talk of him being an elite qb, even though they said it only 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back