PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predictions for '16 FAs

How about Houston? Would Bill O'Brien adjust his offense for a year with Peyton at the helm? Is Peyton peeved enough at Irsay for letting him go that he'd want to compete directly against them twice a year (like Brett Favre did)?

Well there was rumours of a trade between Denver and Houston in the offing last off-season. Still think it most likely that Manning retires though.

Well there was rumours of a trade between Denver and Houston in the offing last off-season. Still think it most likely that Manning retires though.

It makes by far the most sense. Houston's defense would be incredible if they could actually play from ahead. I think if manning could bring 80% of his former self to that team, with Hopkins and foster, that's a dangerous team in a terrible divison.

It makes by far the most sense. Houston's defense would be incredible if they could actually play from ahead. I think if manning could bring 80% of his former self to that team, with Hopkins and foster, that's a dangerous team in a terrible divison.
I'm sure BOB would prefer Hackenberg, Hopkins, and not Foster because looks like he's being cut

Do you think the patriots would target foster if he gets cut by the Texans?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Do you think the patriots would target foster if he gets cut by the Texans?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
Depends how cheap he is, NE definitely needs a good rusher with RB group looking like Lewis/White/Bolden for '16 now, maybe Blount returns

Do you guys think marshawn lynch is a possibility? I was hearing at the end of the game earlier that he could be cut for cap reasons. Now I know that it's not 100% that hell be available this offseason but I think he could be great to pair up with TB.

Do you guys think marshawn lynch is a possibility? I was hearing at the end of the game earlier that he could be cut for cap reasons. Now I know that it's not 100% that hell be available this offseason but I think he could be great to pair up with TB.

I said in another thread that I think he'll be too high maintenance for BB but nothing would shock me. FWIW, Jay Glazer says there's no chance he'll be back with the Seahawks.

NB. BB will love the fact that Lynch doesn't like talking to the media though :)

Lynch does pick up blitzes and he can catch a little.

Not sure he has much left in the tank.

I think he has something left in the tank. Especially considering he won't be the feature back here. James white and dion Lewis would take alot of stress off of him.

I would absolutely want to see what he has after a full off season of rest but running back careers are much shorter than people realize

I think they may cut Graham but with how well rawles played lynch could very well be done in Seattle. Then again they may try and renegotiate his deal and make it more of a one year prove it contract

Imagine Gronk and Graham???

Talk about a headache for opposing defenses!

I don't think I'd look Ridleys way unless we don't even address the rb position. But when it comes to forte and ivory, I would love ivory because of how well he runs between the tackles. But forte is very versatile so I wouldn't complain.
There have been many times this year that I missed Ridley's speed and power into the hole. He is still an improvement over the power backs we have.

Imagine Gronk and Graham???

Talk about a headache for opposing defenses!
I doubt Graham will be healthy at any point next year, if he does it will be very late in the season. Patellar injuries are hard to recover from

There have been many times this year that I missed Ridley's speed and power into the hole. He is still an improvement over the power backs we have.
maybe slightly, but he hasnt looked very good in New Jersey

I think they may cut Graham but with how well rawles played lynch could very well be done in Seattle. Then again they may try and renegotiate his deal and make it more of a one year prove it contract

I always thought graham was soft and lacked toughness.

I always thought graham was soft and lacked toughness.
tearing a tendon has nothing to do with toughness. This isnt an ACL where they have the time table set, Victor cruz missed almost two full seasons after he had the same injury.

tearing a tendon has nothing to do with toughness. This isnt an ACL where they have the time table set, Victor cruz missed almost two full seasons after he had the same injury.

Agree, it's about the worst injury a skill position player can suffer (besides life-altering ones I don't want to even think about). It's the same injury Jake Ballard had. We thought we were sneaky and got a decent TE that we just needed to stash on IR for a year. Instead, the injury basically ended his career.

Hope Graham can recover, but certainly wouldn't count on him in the future at this point.

Personally, I would love to see Lamar Miller here but I don't think we will offer enough money to be competitive with some of the other RB starved teams.

Apart from that I really expect Barkevious Mingo to end up with us. Feels like the obvious Browns firesale connection.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back