PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prediction score of the NE/Buf Game ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The night before last I dreamt Brady tied the game at 10 each on the last play in the 4th Qtr.. Then my alarm went off. I spent the whole day yesterday with a feeling of dread hoping my my dream was just brought on from spending too much time reading about our currnt WR situation. So, screw the dream 31-10 Pats over Bills.

Patriots - 28
Bills - 6 ( 2 field goals) hehehehe :D

Pats 31-6. Brady will pass for 387 yards for the Twig-free offense.

Alamo, I believe, is going to do the OFFICIAL predict the score contest for the year with running rankings after each game like last year. Correct me if I'm wrong.

This thread is a good practice game thread but if you confuse it with the Official thread you may be out of luck in the rankings.

I don't see Losman doing anything against our defense and I say it will be a blowout, 32-3 Pats win!

PATSNUTme said:
Alamo, I believe, is going to do the OFFICIAL predict the score contest for the year with running rankings after each game like last year. Correct me if I'm wrong.

This thread is a good practice game thread but if you confuse it with the Official thread you may be out of luck in the rankings.
Yeah, Alamo does the contest thread... but discussion is discouraged in that thread, just the scores, to make it easier on him to tabulate everybody's predictions. So yak away on this thread, but don't forget to get your prediction down in the official contest thread as well (when he gets it started).

I'm going to just fathom a guess and say 27-13 Pats.

31-3 Patriots, with the Patriots unveiling Homeland Defense Part 2.

Watson has a monster game. Gabriel shows flashes, and Seau shows why he's a HOF'er.

QB12

Last edited:
Patriots: 28
Buffalo: 13

Patriots 20
Bills 13

Pats 31
Bills 10

Pats 35 Bills 10

I'm gonna go with 24-13 also.

A rushing TD by Corey, TD receptions by Watson and Mills and A GHOST 40-yard field goal.

For Buffalo, Hobbs lets Evans get deep on him and 2 Buffalo FG's.

SO IT SHALL BE WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE DONE!!!

Last edited:
I dont know....

um....

Patriots 30
Bills 10

Patriots 31 - Buffalo 13

Brady throws for about 300 yards. Gostkowski hits his first pro field goal in his only attempt of the game. TDs from Dillon, Watson, Evans, Gabriel. Pats have trouble with McGahee early but build a lead and force Buffalo to pass. J.P. Losman throws 2 INTs (caught by Samuel and Harrison). Bring on the Jets! :D

23-10

Ghost goes 3 for 3 with TD's by Watson and Dillon.
The Bills settle for a FG at the end of the half and score a garbage time TD as we allow them to run out the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back