PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prediction: Rodney wins Comeback Player of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
This seems to be National prediction week.

So, I want to make this prediction before TC starts. Or,any announcements are made.

Rodney will win NFL Comeback Player of the Year. He will be elected to the Pro Bowl. He will start the first regular season game for the Patriots and have one of his finest years.:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
This seems to be National prediction week.

So, I want to make this prediction before TC starts. Or,any announcements are made.

Rodney will win NFL Comeback Player of the Year. He will be elected to the Pro Bowl. He will start the first regular season game for the Patriots and have one of his finest years.:rocker:

...and how many states will he carry in the 2008 Presidential Election?

shmessy said:

If he decides to run, all 50. Which state is going to tell Rodney that he didn't carry it?

PATSNUTme said:
If he decides to run, all 50. Which state is going to tell Rodney that he didn't carry it?
Rodney doesn't carry states. Rodney just glares at them and they get up off their asses and carry themselves.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Rodney doesn't carry states. Rodney just glares at them and they get up off their asses and carry themselves.

Yesterday he asked Wisconsin if it was "hydrating".

Last edited by a moderator:
shmessy said:
I hear he scared Virginia into getting on the Pickle Juice. Rodney is not amused by muscle cramping.

Last edited:
shmessy said:

LOL:D

I wish I could agree but I fear Rodney (Dangerfield) Harrison will once again get 'no respect.' Tedy had a stroke and couldn't win it by himself, how can Rodney win it with just a knee?

Hoodie said:
LOL:D

I wish I could agree but I fear Rodney (Dangerfield) Harrison will once again get 'no respect.' Tedy had a stroke and couldn't win it by himself, how can Rodney win it with just a knee?

Oh, he going to win it OK. Tedy was a different deal all together.

Rodney will have such a great year he can't be overlooked.

I just hope Rodney is able to be back for week one. Anything more than that will be icing on the cake.

Rodney would not like this Tyler Faith stuff going the football board. He wouldn't be happy at all.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

HAHA!!! Thats a F*****G great line:rocker:

But I agree Rodney Harrison will and Elite force at saftey in the AFC and will have a carrer year and make the Pro Bowl.

shmessy said:

Maybe he could be president and NFL Commish. I lived in FL for two years and TRUST me when I say you don't want the Jeb-inator running the NFL. If he gets the job we can change the meaning of NFL to No Future League!

Box for Comish
Rodney for President
Nut for Comeback Poster of the Year

Bill's Girl said:
Maybe he could be president and NFL Commish. I lived in FL for two years and TRUST me when I say you don't want the Jeb-inator running the NFL. If he gets the job we can change the meaning of NFL to No Future League!

Box for Comish
Rodney for President
Ladies and getlemen of the jury, I rest my case.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Reading too many Chuck Norris/Mr. T/Jack Bauer jokes lately? :)

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Reading too many Chuck Norris/Mr. T/Jack Bauer jokes lately? :)
It was that Chuck Norris/Tedy Bruschi thread on the Donks forum that we loved... I held a few back for Rodney. ;)

Bill's Girl said:

Box for Comish
Rodney for President
H'mmm, I gotta wear a suit and spend face time with mult-millionaire obsessive-compulsive bosses, but I get great seats in the stadium of my choice and the chance to visit sweaty millionaires in the locker room after the game...decision, decisions.

Edit: Anybody know if the Comish gets access to the cheerleader's locker room and training facilities?

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
...hehehe..well said..v funny !!:D

DeSi_PatzGal said:
...hehehe..well said..v funny !!:D

He wasn't joking!

PATSNUTme said:
He wasn't joking!

Rodenys coming back and he's bringing hell with him!:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:

I hope you're right, because this would mean you're talking about a Super Bowl year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye