PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prediction Re: Branch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are way ahead of me, Nut.
What are you talking about?
Commercials that Vinitraitor abandoned ... and the club could assign at will ?

And they gave all of them to someone else ... who then left the team ?

F.B.N. said:
Aside from the fact he feels screwed by signing for that extra year...there was an option for the Patriots to somewhat smooth the bad feelings by giving him 1 of the 4 Vinateiri commercial spots that everyone on the team covets.

One of those commercial spots would have made him enough money to take away the pain from not entering free agency when he should have. These commercial spots mean more emotionally to players than the monetary value they hold.

I stated back a few months ago that he was very pissed off he did not receive 1 spot (slap in the face). He was mad then and he is still mad now concerning this and it's one reason why he may not show up and may not play at all this year....it was about $$$ and now it is all about pride & $$$.

What factor Chayut played in all of this my friend(contact) does not know...but I sense the agent played up the slap in the face concerning the commercial spot because the player that got the 4 spots left.

Last edited:
Does anyone think maybe Branch is Pisssed because Givens a seventh rounder and at least in his eyes not as good a reciever is going to make better then ten million dollars this year while Branch will make only about a Million dollars?

I think the problem is that Branch thinks because Givens got to free agency and hit the lotto that the Pat's screwed Branch with the longer contract.

He forgets he got a bigger signing bonus, more money and almost a guaruntee to make the team as a second rounder.

Where as Givens made less money, less signing bonus and had to bust his balls to make the team.

He forgets how happy with the contract he was until Given's signed with the Titans and started making TEN TIMES the money he will make this yr. IT is hard when a peer whom one considers to be of lesser talent makes so much more then you are able too make.

One tends too feel cheated regardless of wether or not they acutally have been..

I think this is the crux of the problem with Branch and why they have refused to counter the Pat's offer.

Branch wants to get even with the Pat's he wants them to feel his pain and suffer as he thinks he is suffering. He no longer wants to play for us.

Whether he comes back or not depends on whether or not he can seperate his business decisions from his personal pain about this event.

RAWKY said:
Does anyone think maybe Branch is Pisssed because Givens a seventh rounder and at least in his eyes not as good a reciever is going to make better then ten million dollars this year while Branch will make only about a Million dollars?

I think the problem is that Branch thinks because Givens got to free agency and hit the lotto that the Pat's screwed Branch with the longer contract.

He forgets he got a bigger signing bonus, more money and almost a guaruntee to make the team as a second rounder.

Where as Givens made less money, less signing bonus and had to bust his balls to make the team.

He forgets how happy with the contract he was until Given's signed with the Titans and started making TEN TIMES the money he will make this yr. IT is hard when a peer whom one considers to be of lesser talent makes so much more then you are able too make.

One tends too feel cheated regardless of wether or not they acutally have been..

I think this is the crux of the problem with Branch and why they have refused to counter the Pat's offer.

Branch wants to get even with the Pat's he wants them to feel his pain and suffer as he thinks he is suffering. He no longer wants to play for us.

Whether he comes back or not depends on whether or not he can seperate his business decisions from his personal pain about this event.
We shall see what happens..if he continues what he is doing..he'll make even less..cutting off one's nose to spite one's face??? The rate he is going, he'll make less even after free agency...he's been given BAD advivce..plain and simple..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes