Prediction on Buffalo Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
With 2 weeks off I think we win big.
31-10
Both Maroney and Dillon run each score and Brady throws for 2. Maybe we finally see Chad Jackson a little as well.
Buffalo knows they are not going anywhere this year and even their boards are quite.

24-16

Gabriel and Troy each catch a TD pass from Brady while Corey runs for another. Buffalo, while trying to salvage their season, puts up a valiant fight but it comes too little too late as JP Losman's final pass is intercepted by Rodney and he downs it at the 23 yard line. We run the clock out and the players head to the locker room. BB ends his press conference with "It is what it is."

27-3 Patriots

Chad Jackson gets involved..63 yards receiving.
Maroney gets an 85 yard game while Dillon gets a 92 yard game and our run game keeps rolling

Patriots 26

Bills 13

Pats - - - 24

Bills - - - 21

I will be heading up to Buffalo(Niagara Falls for Fri,Sat) for this one and i've got this feeling its gonna be another close AFC East matchup.

Pats 24
Bills 13

I think this one's going to be close going into the 4th Quarter with Dillon and Maroney wearing down that D in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back