PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prediction: Moss Comes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Great points. Moss is the only reason they lost to the Jets. It wasn't because the Jets were a good team or played better on that day. Do you want to blame Moss for the playoff loss as well? I am sure you would if you could. What about the Browns game? Maybe that was also his fault.

Seriously, Moss is done and he's not coming back, which is good, he was holding us back. Moss only ran deep routes, which is the weakest part of Brady's game, he didnt want to go over the middle, and was not physical when it came to mixing it up with a DB.

Move on.

The Moss ship has sailed. He isn't coming back.

I seriously doubt the Pats will come out shaky out of the gate too. I think the Pats will beat the Dolphins and rather convincingly. It is the first game of the season so you never know, but their offense is still a huge question mark with a shaky passing game and no lead rusher (Thomas has looked like crap thus far and Bush is not a lead back).

Practice Squad forum must be overloaded or the mods have all bailed on account of the impending hurricane...

I'll say one thing about Moss: 2007 was one helluva year. I'll always remember him as a Patriot.

This thread, a BIG......
thumbs-down.jpg

The OP has been here Six years and hes still on the practice squad. :D

Last edited:
Gee...I got insulted on a message board. How will I ever go on??

I would agree Moss is what he was in 2007. However he still might be able to add something. If the Pats did not feel that way then why was it reported they offered him a one year deal?

u cant win without stats, stats r ur probability of success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back