PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prediction: Brady Quinn winds up in Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bertil

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I think that, with the signing of Derek Anderson in Cleveland, Brady Quinn is going to start making noises about getting an opportunity elsewhere. The Tuna will use this, along with his ties to Romeo, to pounce on Quinn, offering a second or third, with perhaps a conditional pick for next year. It makes sense if the Browns don't want to deal with this distraction in '08.

On May 1st, Brady Quinn will be a 'Phin!
(hey, that rhymes)

I disagree. IMO, Brady Quinn is like a savings bond for Romeo and the Browns. I think they'll let Quinn sit one more year and see if Derek Andersen is a "one-year" wonder or legit before they move Quinn. Besides, it's not like he'll lose any value in a draft pick this year compared to next year. I guess it also depends on their cap situation and if there is anyone they really covet in this years draft that would entice them to move up or load up on more draft picks.

They invested a first and second pick in Quinn last year, and he's relatively cheap since he's meeting none of his incentives. No way Browns let him go for less.

One of the true stupid agent moves ever.

I think we will have to wait one more year until Quinn gets his chance. If Anderson has another great year, then the Browns will have to trade him. If Anderson turns out to be a fluke, then they have Quinn to turn to. It's way too early to trade Quinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back