Edelman
Vereen
Dobson

1. Amendola
2. Jones
3. Gronk
4. Jenkins
5. Dobson

Doc and Brady to moss I think hit the nail on the head.

Well, Marcia's playing QB, so I guess it will be Greg, Peter, Bobby, Jan and Cindy.

Amendola, Gronkowski, Dobson, D. Jones, Vereen

It seems that posters are presuming a 3 WR set. I would expect Ballard to be in the top 5 receivers.

Amendola
Gronkowkski
Ballard
Jenkins
Edelman

1. Amendola
2. Gronk
3. Thompkins
4. Ballard
5. Vereen

Well, Marcia's playing QB, so I guess it will be Greg, Peter, Bobby, Jan and Cindy.

Definitely the Brady Bunch but I'll take Alice instead of Jan. Jan's only attempt at catching a football was with her face. Not pretty. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

Amendola 100 rec
Sudfeld 50
Gronk 50
Dobson 40
Boyce 30
Ballard 30
Vereen 30

Amendola
Gronkoswki
Boyce
Dobson
Ballard/Thompkins

Amendola
Dobson
Gronk
Jenkins
Vereen

1. Amendola
2. Gronk
3. Dobson
4. Edelman Vereen

Definitely the Brady Bunch but I'll take Alice instead of Jan. Jan's only attempt at catching a football was with her face. Not pretty. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

LOL, after I posted that I thought, "I should have included Alice. She is a gamer."

Also, it was Marcia who put her nose in front of the football. It was thrown by Greg, which is why he is the Tebow of this team, and unlike in real life, he is playing TE rather than QB on my team!

I think Dobson and Boyce are gonna surprise some people this year.

1. Amendola 90 rec
2. Dobson 65 rec
3. Gronk. 60 rec
4. Boyce. 55 rec
5. Vereen. 40 rec

I think Dobson and Boyce are gonna surprise some people this year.

1. Amendola 90 rec
2. Dobson 65 rec
3. Gronk. 60 rec
4. Boyce. 55 rec
5. Vereen. 40 rec

this comes closest to what I think although I would likely replace dobson with jones.......I think boyce comes out of the box more ready to execute in this offense.....dobson is going to be a deep threat that will open some eyes, but be inconsistent this year.....

1. Santa Claus
2. The Easter Bunny
3. The Tooth Fairy
4. Jack Frost
5. The Sandman

Alright, I'll throw another guess up against the wall and see if it sticks (or how much of a mess it looks like) when we revisit this thread in January.

Receptions:
Amendola
Gronkowski
Vereen
Jones
Ballard

Yards:
Amendola
Gronkowski
Jones
Vereen
Jenkins

When you look at last year's numbers for wide receivers not named Wes Welker, Brandon Lloyd had about double the number of receptions and receiving yards than all the others (Julian Edelman, Deion Branch, Donte' Stallworth) combined: 74 receptions for 911 yards and 4 TD versus 38 receptions for 443 yards and 4 TD; my guess is that there will be less of a disparity, regardless of who it is that emerges as the leader from all those wide receivers on the roster. I also believe that the collective numbers for the running backs will increase from last year's 56 receptions for 657 yards and 4 TD.

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back