PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score RESULTS, Week 5 CIN @ NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that's no fun! I just pick it based on what I feel...not on O/U. And my method has be in 3rd..for now....I will probably drop though. Always have one BAD week
Agreed. I've been playing the contest for years and once ended the season in the top five or ten because my gut was right more often than not. But, most years I "guess" myself way down the leader board and out of contention in the first few weeks of the season and then have to spend the rest of the season just working my way back to the middle at the end of the year.

This year I decided to go conservative more or less up until the Bye week and then take a few flyers. We'll see how that works out :rolleyes:.

Good luck!

PS: If you haven't figured it out, I'm a competitive guy. This is a "contest." I want to win. :)

Last edited:
7th place - I'll take it! I am also one who never picks against the Pats. It always works out in the end - I think I've finished in the top 20 for about 5 years running now. Never bet against our boys!!

sinking_ship-1.jpg

Very happy to be wrong although I dropped from 5th in the season standings to 42nd because of it.

Great minds must think alike then…

…or fools seldom differ.

Congrats Horace (plus a Well Done to Illegal Contact), and thanks Alamo.

I would do so much better in this if for once my superstition didn't kick in. One year I predicted a score of 37-14 for multiple games out of fear that we would lose if I predicted anything else. For years, I have never predicted a loss for us because if they do lose I will feel like I personally made it happen. Thank god we usually win; otherwise I would be near the bottom in standings.

Thanks - yes, this was a great pick.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back