PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score participants read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

shakadave

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm risking jumping the gun here to try to be proactive before a good thing is lost: Do we have a situation with the contest? Alamo, your work with this contest is legendary, and noone could do it better, but are you still able to do it? I noticed you didn't participate last week, and now it's Thursday afternoon and things are running late. I hope you are still managing this contest, but if not please let us know so we can help.

Other participants, at what point do we panic and carry on without Alamo? (I think midnight Thursday night.) If it comes to that, I shouldn't really spare the time, but I would be willing to post the threads and compile the results, though I don't know how to make it display half as nicely as Alamo did with straight columns and links to the scoreboard. I'm good at spreadsheets at least.

Please chime in!

I was just starting to wonder where those threads were.. Lets hear from the man himself before we decide to move on without him. It's his baby afterall.

Brownfan80 said:
I was just starting to wonder where those threads were.. Lets hear from the man himself before we decide to move on without him. It's his baby afterall.

We'll definitely try. I hereby delay my panic time until Friday noon.

Come home, Alamo! We're lost without you.

Last edited:
I would say by tomorrow noon if Alamo has not started a thread for this game, someone could start one for him. I doubt if that screws him up in any way and if he is out stright on something, could help him out.

As far as the results and the standings, we can all wait on that until he has time to do it, even if it's next week.

Just one attractive guy's opinion.

i am sure that Alamo is only delayed and, we have to admit, it is really a huge job for him as the participants are really a lot

so, again, i want to thks Alamo for what he is doing for all of us

Maybe he's finding it hard to come out and say that a Dolphin fan won. I was so pumped when the Pats scored that last TD because I knew it made me the winner!

Alamo does great work. If he needs a break, or a week off here and there, I'd be happy to help out. I know others would, also. None of us could match his wit and humor, but we could at least compile the stats. It's got to be a ton of work for one guy.
Alamo, let us know if we can help. We love what you do, but don't want to strain you beyond where you're comfortable.

bump for alamo to see, if he cares.

Oh well, I guess he didn't see it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill