Patriots 31
Fins 17

34 Pats
17 Fish

Dolphins - 24
Patriots - 20

Pats 28
Dolphins 20

Dolphins missed 2pt conversion in the 2nd quarter.

Pats 27, Miami 17

Pats 1-0
The official score of a forfeit in the NFL as the Dolphins read patsfans.com and decide not to even show up.

Pats 1-0
The official score of a forfeit in the NFL as the Dolphins read patsfans.com and decide not to even show up.

It would be the same thing with us reading FinHeaven.

It would be the same thing with us reading FinHeaven.

NAH, haven't even seen a predict the score thread over there. Just TB12 telling us how great the Patriots are. You're somewhat right though as many Dolphins fans are counting their chickens before they hatch. To me this one is Simple, Miami needs to win up front to have a chance to win. They need to run the ball, and I personally think their 152 million dollar offensive line has looked like crap for 6 quarters now, and get after Brady. If they accomplish those 2 feats they will have a good shot. If they cannot, they will likely get blown out, unless Henne has a breakout game, in which case they would most likely still lose. I'm nervous about the TE's, who Miami doesn't seem to cover, the backs out of the backfield and of course Moss and Welker vs Miami's corners. Don't get me wrong I like Davis and Smith very much and think they will be a very good tandem but they are rookies and they're going up against some of the saviest of the savy NFL WR's. I don't fear the NE running game at all and feel any success it has will be because Miami is playing the pass. So there you have it, a fair assessment from a Dolphins fan, at least I think so.

It's a big game, the worst of Miami's schedule is behind them. Stealing one in Foxboro would be huge for them. Good luck, let's have an injury free game.

Last edited:
Pats 73 Fins 0

like the Tennessee game, except BB shows no mercy in the 4th Q

Pats 27
Dolphins 17

Tough game to call.

Patriots-28
Dolphins-21

Patriots - 38
Dolphins - 20

38-10 miami repeat of last year. Brady has to go home to have his supermodel kiss hiss boo boo and the nfl makes a new rule that says that nobody can touch Tom Brady at all. Its not like the current rule when only he gets the flags and other QBs don't. It will be a rule that states that Tom and only Tom can stand in the pocket without and contact at all for as long as he wants.

Don't be jealous that the man goes home to a Supermodel after getting paid millions to throw a football and you have to go home with the human poster child for the "Save the Whales Foundation" after getting paid minimum wage to clean out Port O-Lets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes