Predict the Score Contest, Week 1 NE @ TEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no reason not to predict a blow out

Ten 6
NE 35

Pats 24
Titans 17

Opener. Going "Under" because of the predicted humidity (96%) on a warm afternoon (high seventies) in Nashville, but I just can't see the Pats not beating the spread against these guys.

Thanks for doing this Alamo!

Last edited:
Pats 45
Titans 17

Pats 31 - Titans 17

Patriots 13
Titans 14

:mad:

Patriots - 27

Titans - 17

Patriots 13
Titans 19

Pats63 Titans6

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Wow! I see several people with the exact score so far. Good job guys.

I know its just a no prize contest,but for those who edit their score to the exact score the days after the game should automatically be disqualified for the season for cheating :nono:

I know its just a no prize contest,but for those who edit their score to the exact score the days after the game should automatically be disqualified for the season for cheating :nono:

Belichick interpreted Alamo's memo and told us it was OK

LOL. You can do that? Damn, I've been in the dark all these years!! I coulda been #1 all along!!

Is it too late to change last week's score? Because I really blew it at 24-17 Pats. ;)

LOL. You can do that? Damn, I've been in the dark all these years!! I coulda been #1 all along!!

Is it too late to change last week's score? Because I really blew it at 24-17 Pats. ;)

Closer than my prediction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back