PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Super Bowl SEA vs NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My "down in flames" projection:
Pats 45
Seahawks: 31

First of all, thanks to Alamo for his work on this. It is a major contribution to the board.

Now, a word about my prediction: whenever I enter the contest, I hope to end up in the top 25 or so. This year I got lucky and spent a few weeks at number 2 or 3 and dropped to number 5 during the playoffs. So, I could make a "safe" prediction and pretty much assure that I end up in the top 5, which would be beyond my wildest expectations.

But, nobody ever remembers who comes in number 2 or number 5, so, while the odds are long that my score will prove to be correct and that, as a result, I will doubtless drop out of the top 10, I've decided to "go for it."

My prediction is not completely "off the wall." My instinct is that this is not going to be a close game and that one team is going to run away with it in a high scoring contest...could go either way...but my money is on the Pats.

That's Heart Attack waiting to Happen.
I agree. I think it's going to be a very tough game for both teams. But I believe in New England to get the job done!

Seachickens 24 Pats 23. I am using reverse psychology

Patriots 11
Seahawks 8

I expect a close game, but hoping it's will be a clear Pats win.

Remember when Sean Peyton did that onside kick at the start of the 2nd half that beat the Colts?

I predict BB will do something like that and people will call foul even it's clearly legal.

Thanks once again Alamo. It's been a fun ride.

I was in it (top 20) until last week, when I tried to go against the grain and pick up points. Not this time. I'm going with what I want to happen...

Patriots - 30
Hawks - 13

27-17 Patriots.

Patriots 50 Seahawks 2

Ummmm, seriously 34-24 Pats win baby!

I had a dream the other night the final score was:

Pats: 28
Seahawks: 24

Gotta go with that.

Nice dream NCpatriot! :D

I think my 1 point was enough for the last second goal line interception of Brady_to_Moss on the season standings. Either way it's the first time I've finished near the top ten and the first time the contest ended with a Pats win too I think so all Pats fans win this year. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back