PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Div Playoffs NE @ SD

Status
Not open for further replies.
44-40 Pats

Patriots - 34
Chargers - 20

I know it's late, but I would have said 17-14 to the Chargers before the game began. Well, I'm wrong about the 14 already, unless we get 4 FGs and a safety...

My Prediction was:

Pats 27
Chargers 24

The real score:

Pats 24
Chargers 21

How close...

My Prediction was:

Pats 27
Chargers 24

The real score:

Pats 24
Chargers 21

How close...

Seems close, but a lot of us had the same idea. You, me, and 7 others predicted the same thing and we all tied for 17th through 25th places.

Seems close, but a lot of us had the same idea. You, me, and 7 others predicted the same thing and we all tied for 17th through 25th places.

Where does that put my season total?

I still wrestle with how this contest sometimes warps the way you root --- or more accurately, how this contest briefly tempts you to root strangely --- during a game. THANK GOODNESS THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN, but when the Pats tied it at 21-21 with 4 minutes to go, if the Chargers had gotten one more FG instead of the Pats --- not unlikely the way LaDainian was running --- then I think I won both the week and the season. Let the record show that I sacrificed individual glory for the good of the team (as if I had any control over it!) Go Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back